News:

We hope this email finds you well. Our team is reaching out to you to give you a quick reminder that the domains(s) listed below will soon be due for renewal.
=============================
pinkhotelgroup.- 10/26/2024.
=============================
Please help keep  the hotel open
https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Adult Social Media Platform - Sign Up

Main Menu

How much do you masturbate ?

Started by Sandra, Mar, 07, 2023,

How much do you masturbate ?

I do not masturbate
0 (0%)
once every so often
9 (12.7%)
daily
19 (26.8%)
a lot
23 (32.4%)
quite a bit
16 (22.5%)
far to much
4 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Max

Quote from: Sandra on Today at 11:48I try and do it as much as I can but some days I am just too busy.

Sometimes, when taking a break from work, instead of having coffee or whatever, I'll spend 30 mins stroking, getting really aroused and then masturbating to orgasm. It's probably better for me than that extra coffee too :)
Other times, when I'm feeling low and struggling to concentrate, I'll have one. I feel better afterwards and I can work better too. Which can offset the time taken to cum :)
There's always a way, if you look for it.

One woman whom I saw frequently yrs ago, who didn't masturbate much, about once a week; we would text when we weren't together.  Normal thing nowadays but, back then, the frequency was unique to that friendship. I encouraged her to do it more often and would text to ask what she was doing.  And I'd say to stop it for 30 mins and let's have some solo time together. (Even though 'together' was only in text).
I would do it, she would do it. Sometimes we had a phone chat so we could hear each other.  The good bit was that she got into the habit of a daily orgasm. She remarked that after a while she felt better in herself, more alive, sexier too. Sometimes she needed more and asked me over ASAP. 

I shan't bang on about it any more so I hope you'll make time. Happier, less stressed, more contended within, taking care of your body - that's how Sandra could be :)
(Not suggesting you're not happy or not content but you could be more happy and even more content, within yourself as opposed to others making you feel good)

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview