News:

We hope this email finds you well. Our team is reaching out to you to give you a quick reminder that the domains(s) listed below will soon be due for renewal.
=============================
pinkhotelgroup.- 10/26/2024.
=============================
Please help keep  the hotel open
https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Adult Social Media Platform - Sign Up

Main Menu

How much do you masturbate ?

Started by Sandra, Mar, 07, 2023,

How much do you masturbate ?

horsemanuk

I masurbate daily, I've always seemed to have a high libido, feels like my sack is way too full and need to get a daily nut out at least.  sometimes several times a day.

Bayplay4u

I don't masturbate as much as I use too.
We are retired now and we have a lot more free time for sex. That said. I have sex with my wife 2-3 weekly and I cum in her.

Sandra

Quote from: Bayplay4u on Oct, 15, 2024, I don't masturbate as much as I use too.
We are retired now and we have a lot more free time for sex. That said. I have sex with my wife 2-3 weekly and I cum in her.

Masturbation IS really something you do when you are feeling horny and there is nobody around, as you are having sex 2 / 3 times a week you dont really need to masturbate.

Its also nice to do when together  yes#

I SUGGEST ALL MEMBERS LEARN HOW TO 'HOTLINK A IMAGE
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

Red Hedonist Joy

Radical Troublemaker

Lickysucki69xo

I'd love to lick people clean after they masterbate x
Cock and vagina worshiper xo
My sissy name is Jessica I'm a good girl x

Max

Quote from: Red Hedonist Joy on Yesterday at 18:42At least once a day.

Good girl. x 
I hope you'll always do it every day. 
I am sure you don't need me to explain why. ;)

Question, though, do you always do it the same way? 
I love talking to ladies about their masturbation techniques, especially when we are nude together.  ;)

Red Hedonist Joy

Quote from: Max on Yesterday at 20:59Question, though, do you always do it the same way?

Sometimes I use my fingers, some I use a vibrator. I often have a cannabis gummy before bed that relaxes me and makes me sensitive.
Radical Troublemaker

Max

Quote from: Red Hedonist Joy on Today at 2:33
Quote from: Max on Yesterday at 20:59Question, though, do you always do it the same way?

Sometimes I use my fingers, some I use a vibrator. I often have a cannabis gummy before bed that relaxes me and makes me sensitive.
Thank you Joy.

Max

Quote from: Sandra on Oct, 16, 2024, Masturbation IS really something you do when you are feeling horny and there is nobody around, as you are having sex 2 / 3 times a week you dont really need to masturbate.

That's not really correct Sandra.
Yes if you're feeling horny, masturbation is good. However, according to my doctor, when I asked on behalf of a friend, it should be a daily activity, as regular as brushing teeth, regardless of whether you have sex with someone else.
Particularly for over 35s who generally seem to have less sex than those younger, it can help prevent loss of vaginal elasticity and delay onset of vaginal dryness.

Just sayin'.

Sandra

QuoteThe number of times you should ejaculate in a month isn't set in stone.
Nor is evidence conclusive about specific health benefits related to frequency of ejaculation.
It comes down to what feels right for you.

Twenty-one times every month, right?

It's not that simple. There isn't a specific number of times you need to ejaculate each day, week, or month to achieve any particular result. The number of times you should ejaculate in a month isn't set in stone. Nor is evidence conclusive about specific health benefits related to frequency of ejaculation. It comes down to what feels right for you.

Twenty-one times every month, right?

It's not that simple. There isn't a specific number of times you need to ejaculate each day, week, or month to achieve any particular result.

"Ejaculating at least 21 times a month significantly reduces a man's risk of prostate cancer."

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/how-often-should-a-man-ejaculate#effect-on-cancer-risk

Understood and although it would be nice to do it EVERY DAY, I really think some of us really do NOT have the time, what with cooking, cleaning, working and shopping.

HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

Max

Quote from: Sandra on Jun, 25, 1975, Understood and although it would be nice to do it EVERY DAY, I really think some of us really do NOT have the time, what with cooking, cleaning, working and shopping.

I get that, of course, but isn't it about priorities?  Health is pretty much everything. I knew a few women in high-pressure jobs and with children and they had within their daily structure, a time set aside just for masturbation. They had sex if/when time permitted but masturbation was included in their routine.

Each to their own, of course.

Sandra

I try and do it as much as I can but some days I am just too busy.

HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview