Would you like to see your wife with another person sexually ?

Started by Sandra, Mar, 11, 2023,

Would you like to see your wife with another person sexually ?

Yes
23 (74.2%)
No
2 (6.5%)
Maybe
6 (19.4%)
Never
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

hoppy

yes we have talked about it multiple times, not sure if it will ever happen but i get to live out the fantasy sometimes.

Sandra

Bayplay4u

Yes, Since we often swap with other couples, I see it often. The last we were with our routine swap couple I watched  him cum deep in my wife and slowly pull out. His cum leaked out. My wife was very happy and he was drained. Actually they are great friends. He has watched my pound his wife doggy several times. If my wife is happy, I'm happy.

Big.Andy67

If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

proedger

Absolutely. A long time ago my wife had a lover but activity was at his place still hot regardless.

mrfoof68

My wife has been with other men but I have never watched. I'd love to but she likes to be alone with her lovers. When she comes home she tells me everything over sloppy seconds.

Sandra

Quote from: mrfoof68 on Nov, 01, 2023, My wife has been with other men but I have never watched. I'd love to but she likes to be alone with her lovers. When she comes home she tells me everything over sloppy seconds.

Its better than nothing,

mrfoof68

Slothrop

Yes! My ex and I were into MFMs for a while. She could cum & cum & cum. Our "lifestyle" friend Lee and I would take turns fucking her. The other guy would watch and stroke. When the guy working her got close, he'd dismount and let the other guy have a go. At her signal - after she couldn't cum anymore - we'd each take it over the top on our next turn and cum in her. He had a condom on. I didn't.

Sandra

GrandpaDave65

My response - "Yes" - is as much to see whether she's at all interested in sex or whether she's become an enuch.  Two decades without sex with me ... one wonders whether it's me or her.  She's never masturbated in her life either - she told me once when we were first together that it seemed like a waste of time.  Combine that with her inbred "Catholic Guilt" and I'm basically married to an asexual being.  Makes me wonder how we had 3 kids.
The brain is bodys most powerful sex organ

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview