News:

We hope this email finds you well. Our team is reaching out to you to give you a quick reminder that the domains(s) listed below will soon be due for renewal.
=============================
pinkhotelgroup.- 10/26/2024.
=============================
Please help keep  the hotel open
https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Adult Social Media Platform - Sign Up

Main Menu

Just how many men would push something into their penis ?

Started by Sandra, Jul, 10, 2023,

Sandra

Quote from: David on Jul, 09, 2023, There are many toys and tools to stimulate your pecker when alone but here is special one.

Get a long glass eye-dropper, you know, the one with the plastic cap and rubber nipple usually used to suck up the medicated liquid into the eye-dropper.  There are short and long one.  Get a long one.

Spray the glass shaft with hydrogen peroxide or colloidal silver.

Insert the glass shaft into you penis, rotating it slowly to help  it move through the urethera.  It will likely be a teensy bit painful, but feeling that, and adjust the trajectory into the penis so as to eliminate to tinge of pain will feel wonderful.

As the shaft slide into your penis it will begin to stimulate and stiffen it.

Once it is completely into your penis and the plastic screw cap is resting on the end of your penis, let go!  Your penis will begin to eject the dropper in a slow, smooth thrill.  You can push it in and let it eject over and over.

I have a dropper hand in the bathroom so I can "give myself a quickie" erection any time I go to take a pee. Yay me!

Of course, this can be used wherever you go to wank and ejaculate as an "erection starter", or be done as a quick pleasure throughout the day.

And this is only the beginning!

I would be interested to know just how many men could, would or want to push somethings into their penis
I SUGGEST ALL MEMBERS LEARN HOW TO 'HOTLINK A IMAGE
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

Notenuftime

Never. No way. But that's just me. Glass? No thanks, what if it broke?!? 

My pee hole is exit only. For those that like it, that's ok. Not for me.

HornsUp

Quote from: Sandra on Jul, 10, 2023,
QuoteInsert the glass shaft into you penis, rotating it slowly to help  it move through the urethera.

I would be interested to know just how many men could, would or want to push somethings into their penis
I would give sounding a try,, not with glass though

Ybcican

Quote from: Sandra on Jul, 10, 2023,
QuoteInsert the glass shaft into you penis, rotating it slowly to help  it move through the urethera.

All I've got to say about that is ouch! Am I missing something?

Sandra

HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

hoppy

I will agree with the others no way on glass, my wife will use her finger and probe around using my precum as lube, it does sting a little but drives me wild as well.  Never inserted anything other then that.  I have seen toys that have a probe that goes down inside and a rubber type cock ring to go around the head at the same time, not my cup of tea.

David

Thanks everyone.  It was nice to get so many responses.

I agree that GLASS could only be used in the safety of your home, (eg. NOT at an orgy). But it is smooth and safe, and you can even pee through it!

As one person noted, its called "sounding" when it is done with a "rod" that is made to move in and out for stroking pleasure.  Of course, they come in many lengths, are metal usually, but none of them stay in by themself, so they can't be "worn" out and about.

But, for wearing out (especially at the nude beach) there is a whole array of "penis jewelry" that are inserted just past the "head constriction", which is inside just below the head itself.  These will be of various shapes and all of them have a ring hanging out the end to pull them out past the constriction when done.

I love wearing these at the nude beach because they are a "bold nudity" when you wear sexual jewelry.

The thing about sex jewelry is that the harder you get, the more fun it is.

There is even a stainless steel one that I have that is somewhat wider than the penis opening but is built with a corkscrew shape to help it get in by gently screwing its way in just past the constriction and then rides there. While walking along there is the gentle "tug" of the weight at the far end of the penis that keeps the hormones flowing.

AS ALWAYS, it is muuuuuch more fun when your partner likes looking at you wearing your jewelry; gets excited and plays with your jewelry; and even asks to help you put your jewelry on you when you've decided to wear some.

I think I'll look around for one that is short and has a diamond about 1/16 to 1/8 inch wide at the tip of the penis. Thats penis thrills with class!

Be hard,
David

useitorloseit

glass, no way.   even in controlled home environment just too many possibilities of it going wrong....   micro-cracks you don't know about, uneven tempering, etc... anyone who has worked with glass lab apparatus for any length of time has seen something break for "no reason"... 

I haven't ever done, but I supposed I could get horny enough to try, I would think starting with flexible silicone sounds maybe.  it seems really strange but then so are a lot of other things! 
open to chat...  PM me

David

As an FYI, there a bunch more comments on this under SEX ROOMS -- PENIS PAGE -- SOUNDING

I found an eye dropper that has a PLASTIC pipette, which solves the issue of glass breakage.

As a celebration I think I will go try my newest stimulating trick - hot penile injections!

Right! NOT an EJACULATION (though that might happen later), but an INjection!

Get the faucet water real hot and hold the opening of the pipette (glass or plastic tube) against the stream while pumping the nipple end, so as to fill the eye dropper tube with hot water.
Then, insert the tube into your penis rotating back and forth slightly to aid smooth delicious insertion.
Then, half way down the penile urethera, SQUIRT the hot water into the penis!
That oooooooh feeling will only last a few seconds but then the water will dribble out as your semi-hard dick hangs and gravity drains the water.

NOW, with the safe plastic tubes (pipette), there is no fear of glass breakage, and you can pump in and out as much as you want!

Now, if you have your partner play with the in and out stimulation while you lie back in pleasure, as I said earlier, it might lead to ejaculation.  Don't worry, just have your partner suck the interferring cum out of your penis, and begin again with the in and out stimulation.  See how easy that is?! hahahahaha

Sandra

QuoteAs a celebration I think I will go try my newest stimulating trick - hot penile injections!

shock#
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

David

Quote from: Bazz on Jul, 15, 2023,
Quote from: David on Jul, 14, 2023, Then, half way down the penile urethera, SQUIRT the hot water into the penis!
Where do you think the water will go, if you keep your penis upright, either into the prostate or into the testicles? That's another question I shall ask on my next GP visit.

I don't keep my penis upright. After the thrill of the hot water is gone, I let the water drain out on its own gravity through the hanging penis.  I am sure to infrequently use a little hydrogen peroxide in the water to sterilize things, or sometimes some colloidal silver.  Got to keep "Oscar" healthy!  And urinating afterward flushes out everything all the way back to the bladder.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview