News:

We hope this email finds you well. Our team is reaching out to you to give you a quick reminder that the domains(s) listed below will soon be due for renewal.
=============================
pinkhotelgroup.- 10/26/2024. (30 Days)
Help keep  the hotel (and the cafe online)  pray#
https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php?msg=35
=============================

Main Menu

Sandra's Office

Started by Sandra, Mar, 15, 2023,

Sandra

Welcome
I SUGGEST ALL MEMBERS LEARN HOW TO 'HOTLINK A IMAGE
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

bill697cu

Thank you for telling me about your site. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Sandra

Quote from: bill697cu on May, 11, 2023, Thank you for telling me about your site. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Tell your friends, we are a new site and still changing and could do with few more members
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

bill697cu

I see you have made a few minor changes to the site. I'm glad you got rid of the guy stroking on the home page. After a while it gets old and he just keeps going and going never ejaculating (lol). Keep up the good work.

Sandra

Quote from: bill697cu on May, 11, 2023, I see you have made a few minor changes to the site. I'm glad you got rid of the guy stroking on the home page. After a while it gets old and he just keeps going and going never ejaculating (lol). Keep up the good work.

You could have asked me to take him off, I am open to changing things,  I am rubbing tweaking every day
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

coachdb18

Quote from: Sandra on May, 09, 2023, more

Count me among those of us who really like these pics. I especially like since I enjoy a little hair, as opposed to shaved, looks more primal and womanly (and therefore more exciting), and not so much like a little girl. Very cool

HornsUp

I agree, these pics are great, this site is great  good#

Sandra

thankyou#

We are quite new, ask me if you want to know anything.

cheekkiss#
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

HornsUp

Quote from: Sandra on Jun, 11, 2023, Its just so hot here sleeping is difficult  fan#

Definitely hot  cheekkiss#

Ybcican

Quote from: HornsUp on Jun, 11, 2023,
Quote from: Sandra on Jun, 11, 2023, Its just so hot here sleeping is difficult  fan#

Definitely hot  cheekkiss#

WOW, beautiful body!

Sandra

I will NOT be here from Thursday 6 July till Monday 10 July

(jut a short break and I AM expecting lots of posts to read when I get back)
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

HornsUp

Quote from: Sandra on Jul, 03, 2023, I will NOT be here from Thursday 6 July till Monday 10 July

(jut a short break and I AM expecting lots of posts to read when I get back)
Hope you enjoy your time away,,and we will try not to disappoint  yes#  wanking#