News:

We hope this email finds you well. Our team is reaching out to you to give you a quick reminder that the domains(s) listed below will soon be due for renewal.
=============================
pinkhotelgroup.- 10/26/2024. (30 Days)
Help keep  the hotel (and the cafe online)  pray#
https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php?msg=35
=============================

Main Menu

Sandra's Office

Started by Sandra, Mar, 15, 2023,

Max

Quote from: Sandra on Aug, 15, 2024, bigclint, HeroPsychoDreamer, Max, horsemanuk, GrandpaDave65, Brafetish, RodjerKerr, zen.master, Blando, Aguy111, Bostin, cmh469, ugga1968, Strkofgns, BendOverMyKnee, Redwingsfan, Zelda0114, FatCat, Red Hedonist Joy, DaddysGirl
Sandra; are you seeking some sort of response?

RodjerKerr

Quote from: Sandra on Aug, 15, 2024, bigclint, HeroPsychoDreamer, Max, horsemanuk, GrandpaDave65, Brafetish, RodjerKerr, zen.master, Blando, Aguy111, Bostin, cmh469, ugga1968, Strkofgns, BendOverMyKnee, Redwingsfan, Zelda0114, FatCat, Red Hedonist Joy, DaddysGirl

Yes?

Red Hedonist Joy

And this is apropos of what?
Radical Troublemaker

Sandra

Quote from: Red Hedonist Joy on Aug, 16, 2024,

A red flag popped up telling me 'fatcat' and 'daddysgirl' had the same IP address, I done some digging and sorted it out.

ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THOSE 2 MEMBERS TO BE ONLINE HERE AT THE SAME TIME.

I SUGGEST ALL MEMBERS LEARN HOW TO 'HOTLINK A IMAGE
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

Max

Quote from: Sandra on Aug, 16, 2024,

A red flag popped up telling me 'fatcat' and 'daddysgirl' had the same IP address, I done some digging and sorted it out.

Are there any other equally dubious accounts, Sandra?

Sandra

Quote from: Max on Aug, 16, 2024,

Are there any other equally dubious accounts, Sandra?

Only one other  cheekkiss#
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

ugga1968

Why was I in the list?

Sandra

Users active

cheekkiss#
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

Red Hedonist Joy

Quote from: Sandra on Aug, 16, 2024, A red flag popped up telling me 'fatcat' and 'daddysgirl' had the same IP address, I done some digging and sorted it out.

Got it.
Radical Troublemaker

Max

If they logged in with the same IP address, then, doesn't that mean they could be logged in at the same time?  Maybe it's Daddy and son from the same household?? lol 
Shouldn't duplicate concurrent accounts be evicted ;)

ugga1968

Quote from: Max on Aug, 16, 2024,

If they logged in with the same IP address, then, doesn't that mean they could be logged in at the same time?  Maybe it's Daddy and son from the same household?? lol 
Shouldn't duplicate concurrent accounts be evicted ;)

Daddy and daughter? think#

Sandra

ALL information concerning these members at signup has been checked and double checked.

Everything is OK

HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE