News:

We hope this email finds you well. Our team is reaching out to you to give you a quick reminder that the domains(s) listed below will soon be due for renewal.
=============================
pinkhotelgroup.- 10/26/2024. (30 Days)
Help keep  the hotel (and the cafe online)  pray#
https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php?msg=35
=============================

Main Menu

Sandra's Office

Started by Sandra, Mar, 15, 2023,

Sandra

'Bazz' from HF was here as member he did post and was friendly to me in the beginning, over the weeks he started to turn friends against me at HF (by DM's) I confronted him here (by PM's) and to cut a long story short he deleted all his posts here and never wants to come back to the hotel, so I banned him from here, it seems he has got some influence at HF because now I cannot login there, so it looks like he has got me banned from there,  ohwell#

Bazz888 at HF
Lifetime Supporter, Male

I SUGGEST ALL MEMBERS LEARN HOW TO 'HOTLINK A IMAGE
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

bill697cu

HF likes to ban people for no reasons while others get away with anything. I was banned from chat for talking about nudists. I removed all my pics form there also after some of my nature pics (no people) were banned. I tell people there to be careful and most of the friends I had there are banned or gone.

bill697cu

Sandra,
I don't know if you have ever tried https://www.solotouch.com. They have many interesting stories there and I have posted a couple there. Just an FYI.

Sandra

Quote from: bill697cu on Jul, 20, 2023, HF likes to ban people for no reasons while others get away with anything. I was banned from chat for talking about nudists. I removed all my pics form there also after some of my nature pics (no people) were banned. I tell people there to be careful and most of the friends I had there are banned or gone.

Thankyou Bill, tell all you friends, you will have to do something very bad to be banned from here.

HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

Sandra

Quote from: bill697cu on Jul, 20, 2023, Sandra,
I don't know if you have ever tried https://www.solotouch.com. They have many interesting stories there and I have posted a couple there. Just an FYI.

I will check it out  thankyou#
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

Red Rocker

HornsUp

Quote from: Red Rocker on Jul, 22, 2023, What is HF?
Hip Forums,, can be a toxic place at times.

Red Rocker

Quote from: HornsUp on Jul, 22, 2023,
Quote from: Red Rocker on Jul, 22, 2023, What is HF?
Hip Forums, can be a toxic place at times.

Thanks guy. I think I'll stay away.

useitorloseit

I've also never heard of hip forum.   won't bother.   so tired of online stupidity... this place is great and I hope it stays great. 
open to chat...  PM me

Sandra

Quote from: useitorloseit on Jul, 23, 2023, I've also never heard of hip forum.   won't bother.   so tired of online stupidity... this place is great and I hope it stays great. 

We have to put effort in to keep it great
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

HornsUp

There is no I in Team but there is a U in masturbation

HornsUp

Any plans for a chat room Sandra?