News:

We hope this email finds you well. Our team is reaching out to you to give you a quick reminder that the domains(s) listed below will soon be due for renewal.
=============================
pinkhotelgroup.- 10/26/2024.
=============================
Please help keep  the hotel open
https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Adult Social Media Platform - Sign Up

Main Menu

More Bi as you age?

Started by hoppy, Aug, 10, 2023,

Do you find yourself more Bi Curious as you get older?

yes
no
Always have been

Chumwithrum

...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum....

Sandra

Quote from: peterBhard on Jan, 27, 2024, I'm not one of those sexy young guys with a long cock,

They dont all have to be 'long cocks' cheekkiss#

QuoteWriting this post has gotten my cock hard

clap#
I SUGGEST ALL MEMBERS LEARN HOW TO 'HOTLINK A IMAGE
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

spunkluvr

GrandpaDave65

I do believe I'm getting more bisexual / bicurious as I get older.  For me, it's a combination of reasons ...

First, being in a sexless marriage, I miss physical intimacy.  At my age it's more difficult to attract female partners so males seem to be more available and accommodating.

Second, being a committed and chronic masturbator, I focus most of my sexuality on my cock and its pleasure.  Seeing others do the same obviously makes me more curious / interested in how they do it and how we could enjoy that pleasure together.

Not sure I'm down for a full-on make-out session and ass fucking, but being naked, touching, intimacy, oral ... certainly worth considering IMO.
The brain is bodys most powerful sex organ

Sandra

Quote from: GrandpaDave65 on Feb, 23, 2024, Not sure I'm down for a full-on make-out session and ass fucking, but being naked, touching, intimacy, oral ... certainly worth considering IMO.

I think a lot of men feel the same way (try and organize something)

HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

horsemanuk

I'd say hetroflexible is something my sexuality fits with.  I'm attracted to women and only pursue realtionships with them.  I dont find guys sexually attractive.  However, I feel like the dominance kink and top situations can get me horned up.  In order words, im perfectly happy to accept offers of service from guys or top them.

I'd always had offers from guys in urinals and generally areas where you can be walking around with your dick out.  Up until a certain point id always just smile and brush them off.  In my mid 20s I acted as a bull for a cuckhold couple for the first time.  After pounding the wife to orgasam while the husband watched.  They revealed they had a huge fantasy for the wife to watch her husband get his arse pounded out.  I obliged.  Since then I began to accept the approaches I'd previously brushed off.

Lickysucki69xo

I loved giving men oral getting a mouthful of cum and swallowing it always swallowed and get fucked x
Cock and vagina worshiper xo
My sissy name is Jessica I'm a good girl x

Sandra

Quote from: horsemanuk on Jul, 23, 2024, I'd say hetroflexible is something my sexuality fits with.  I'm attracted to women and only pursue realtionships with them.  I dont find guys sexually attractive.  However, I feel like the dominance kink and top situations can get me horned up.  In order words, im perfectly happy to accept offers of service from guys or top them.

I'd always had offers from guys in urinals and generally areas where you can be walking around with your dick out.  Up until a certain point id always just smile and brush them off.  In my mid 20s I acted as a bull for a cuckhold couple for the first time.  After pounding the wife to orgasam while the husband watched.  They revealed they had a huge fantasy for the wife to watch her husband get his arse pounded out.  I obliged.  Since then I began to accept the approaches I'd previously brushed off.
As I thought men become more open as they get older, and I am glad you are having more all round fun now.

HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

DaddysGirl

My mother always kissed and licked me and my sister's pussies and taught us how to make each other orgasm.
I'll do anything to make my Daddy happy.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview