News:

The United Kingdom general election is scheduled to be held on Thursday 4 July 2024.

Main Menu

Who’s going to Masturbate now?

Started by Redwingsfan, Sep, 20, 2023,

When is the best time to masturbate?

Morning
3 (7.9%)
Evening
0 (0%)
Night
5 (13.2%)
Anytime
30 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 14, 2024,
Quote from: Redwingsfan on May, 14, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 10, 2024, Making my tootie do an orgasm before I go to the carehome. Hoping I get groped again.
Well I'm at it again stroking up and down up and down hoping to see more hot#  hot#
x
hot#  hot#  hot# I'm going again  cheekkiss#

Cutekittyemily

I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Cutekittyemily

Doing it again thinking about dirty stuff 💕💓❤️💖💕
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 15, 2024, Doing it again thinking about dirty stuff 💕💓❤️💖💕

Oh Emily! I could spend hours caressing that with my tongue
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 15, 2024, Doing it again thinking about dirty stuff 💕💓❤️💖💕
Mmm mmm more please more. You got me stuff and sliding my hand up and down my hard cock thinking of your pussy cheekkiss#  cheekkiss#

Redwingsfan

Well I'm at it again and god does it feel good to cum

candimaid

hello, any stroke fans care to join me in a naughty wank?

Bobknob

Quote from: candimaid on May, 16, 2024, hello, any stroke fans care to join me in a naughty wank?

Love to I can wank on your pictures if you want.

Redwingsfan

Cutekittyemily

I'm going to do one too. I think might make my pussy take the hairbrush handle today.

Blando

Would love to see the hairbrush inside you!

Bobknob

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview