News:

The United Kingdom general election is scheduled to be held on Thursday 4 July 2024.

Main Menu

Who’s going to Masturbate now?

Started by Redwingsfan, Sep, 20, 2023,

When is the best time to masturbate?

Morning
3 (7.9%)
Evening
0 (0%)
Night
5 (13.2%)
Anytime
30 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Redwingsfan

Well I'm kinda horny and hard going to sit down lower my pants and take my hard cock in hand and slowly stroke myself to orgasm

Bobknob

Just about to have a session now. Anyone want to join in?

I love a good wank!

Slivers

GrandpaDave65

Looking forward to a nice but unfortunately short session very soon.  She's having breakfast out with her sister.  She'll eat eggs and bacon ... I'll enjoy some fresh cum straight from the source.
The brain is bodys most powerful sex organ

coachdb18

Cutekittyemily

I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Sandra

I had a lot of orgasms yesterday thats why I was not here, I am having a bit of a rest today.
I SUGGEST ALL MEMBERS LEARN HOW TO 'HOTLINK A IMAGE'
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

Cutekittyemily

Spending the morning with my fanny out and masturbating it before work this afternoon.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Big.Andy67

If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Jun, 03, 2024, Spending the morning with my fanny out and masturbating it before work this afternoon.

Fantastic Emily keep that hot little fanny out and masturbate it even whenever you can. I would love to lick it for you.

GrandpaDave65

Mmmmmm... Masturbation Month may be behind us but I'm looking forward to "Jerk Off June".

Celebrating now!

GrandpaDave65

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview