Night
5 (14.3%)
Anytime
27 (77.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Redwingsfan

Well my cock is hard and throbbing so have to stroke it till I cum

Cutekittyemily

Making my tootie do an orgasm before I go to the carehome. Hoping I get groped again.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 10, 2024, Making my tootie do an orgasm before I go to the carehome. Hoping I get groped again.
You got me stiff and stroking my cock wishing it was your hand doing it for me

Lickysucki69xo

Quote from: peterBhard on May, 08, 2024, Another business trip, and another naked evening in the hotel room. I've been downloading pix from pimpandhost. Found someone there who'd like to watch me cum on her pictures.

But I just showed up here and saw dear Emily's pictures and now I want to cum all over her sexy pussy pix!!!!!  wanking#

IMG_1434.jpg

Right now, dear Emily, you're winning my cum!

mmmmm nice cock and vagina I want to worship both mmmmm x
Cock and vagina worshiper xo

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Redwingsfan on May, 10, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 10, 2024, Making my tootie do an orgasm before I go to the carehome. Hoping I get groped again.

It would be so sexy if I had to do it for you.  Like I would be able to try and make it do it spurts out.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Lickysucki69xo

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 11, 2024,

It would be so sexy if I had to do it for you.  Like I would be able to try and make it do it spurts out.
mmmmm spurts out I'll lick it up as it spurts out Emily I'm fat and my cocks 3 to 4 inches pics in my room enjoy x
Cock and vagina worshiper xo

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 11, 2024,

It would be very hot to have you do that for me. I'm stiff again and stroking away coming very soon

Slivers

Doing a quick one before bed. Got a bit of a headache too, a nice cum helps me with that too.

Redwingsfan

Well I'm at it again stroking up and down up and down hoping to see more hot#  hot#

GrandpaDave65

The brain is bodys most powerful sex organ

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Redwingsfan on May, 14, 2024,
Well I'm at it again stroking up and down up and down hoping to see more hot#  hot#
x

bigclint

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview