0 (0%)
Night
3 (10%)
Anytime
24 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Brafetish on Apr, 25, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 25, 2024, Did one earlier today. I spent a lot of time masturbating it so you could see how funny it looks all puffy.

Mmmm that's beautiful!! Cock got hard instantly! Would love to have my mouth on that along with rubbing my cock on it.

O gosh really? Even when the flaps are big like this? I took another picture they look even more funny in.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different

Max

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 25, 2024, Did one earlier today. I spent a lot of time masturbating it so you could see how funny it looks all puffy.
Gosh Emily, you look delicious. I would enjoy licking you until you have lots of orgasms. xx

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Big.Andy67 on Apr, 25, 2024,
Wow Emily. That has to be one of the sexiest pictures on this site!
Now, just imagine an 85yo mans old fingers caressing it

Oh My Gosh!

It would be so naughty!!!

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 25, 2024,
Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 25, 2024,
that does not look funny at all it looks sexy and I just want to lick it hot#  hot#

I think it looks funny. It looks rude when the flaps go big and it protrudes it kind if embarrassing.
No it's very sexy very sexy indeed cheekkiss#  cheekkiss#

Bobknob

WOW!!! That's is so fucking sexy sweetheart!!! Fantastic puffy flaps they look like you gave them a good masturbating session.  All our old cocks are sticking up and want to fuck it now.

Bobknob

Oh My Gosh!

Yes sweetheart it would but you want to be a naughty girl. Next time you're at the old farts home make sure you give your pussy a good masturbating. No knickers and let the old perv fiddle with your hot puffy flaps!

Bobknob

Oh My Gosh!

Yes sweetheart it would but you want to be a naughty girl. Next time you're at the old farts home make sure you give your pussy a good masturbating. No knickers and let the old perv fiddle with your hot puffy flaps!
Quote from: Brafetish on Apr, 25, 2024,

Mmmm that's beautiful!! Cock got hard instantly! Would love to have my mouth on that along with rubbing my cock on it.

O gosh really? Even when the flaps are big like this? I took another picture they look even more funny in.
let's see it sweetheart you know you want us old men to look at it!!!

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Bobknob on Apr, 25, 2024,

Oh My Gosh!

OMG!!!

Redwingsfan

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 26, 2024, Not yet but I will be very soon

Me too. I'm going to Sunningdale to visit my grandad and help out with the meals and things. 🙂💃

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 26, 2024,
Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 26, 2024, Not yet but I will be very soon

Me too. I'm going to Sunningdale to visit my grandad and help out with the meals and things. 🙂💃
Well hopefully your butt gets touched and gets you turned on cheekkiss#  wanking#

Redwingsfan

Having a nice warm soak in my tub then going to relax in my chair and slowly work my hard cock up and down with my hand and the other hand will be gently massaging my balls till I cum all over

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview