22 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

littledk

Quote from: Bobknob on Mar, 05, 2024,
Quote from: littledk on Mar, 04, 2024,
Quote from: Bobknob on Mar, 04, 2024,
Quote from: Bobknob on Mar, 04, 2024, Which one does it want to go in littledk

I can't make up my mind, but I'm sure either of them would be fantastic.

Ok buddy which one first?

Being a premature ejaculator I don't think I could stay hard long enough to do them justice but I'd love to lick and finger both pussies until they had several orgasms or were ready for a more adequate cock or both.  Pleasuring others while edging myself is my preferred activity.

Nice! How about we get Jadzia to lay on her back legs spread so you can finger and lick her cunt while Kacey lays unde you suckling on your dick.

Oh yesssss I'd love to lick and finger that pussy for as long as she could stand it.

Bobknob

Quote from: littledk on Mar, 05, 2024,

Being a premature ejaculator I don't think I could stay hard long enough to do them justice but I'd love to lick and finger both pussies until they had several orgasms or were ready for a more adequate cock or both.  Pleasuring others while edging myself is my preferred activity.

Nice! How about we get Jadzia to lay on her back legs spread so you can finger and lick her cunt while Kacey lays unde you suckling on your dick.

Oh yesssss I'd love to lick and finger that pussy for as long as she could stand it.
Nice! Question is will she cum first or will you spurt your load in Kacey's mouth while she's suckling on your cock head!

Red Hedonist Joy

Radical Troublemaker

Strkofgns

littledk

Nice! Question is will she cum first or will you spurt your load in Kacey's mouth while she's suckling on your cock head!

Unfortunately I would probably cum first because I've always been a premature ejaculator but I'd continue to pleasure Jadzia until she had all the orgasms she could stand and then swap girls so I could get Kacey off too.

Bobknob

Unfortunately I would probably cum first because I've always been a premature ejaculator but I'd continue to pleasure Jadzia until she had all the orgasms she could stand and then swap girls so I could get Kacey off too.

Perfect! Let you cum out directly in Kacey's mouth she will have to swallow down your cum and continue to suck on your emptied cock while you pleasure Jadzia's young teen cunt.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Sandra on Sep, 27, 2023, How old are you?

It's nice to see his willy sticking up.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Bobknob

Quote from: Jay on Mar, 13, 2024, 74 here

Nice, I have some sexy nieces and a daughter that would look good with an old cock up their cunts!

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: snowfire on Dec, 21, 2023, I'm 84.  There, I've admitted it.

Aww that's so nice my grandad is 84 too.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Redwingsfan

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview