News:

We hope this email finds you well. Our team is reaching out to you to give you a quick reminder that the domains(s) listed below will soon be due for renewal.
=============================
pinkhotelgroup.- 10/26/2024.
=============================
Please help keep  the hotel open
https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Adult Social Media Platform - Sign Up

Main Menu

Her ex always wanted to wipe her backside

Started by Sandra, Nov, 24, 2023,

Sandra

An adult actress horrified fans by admitting her ex always wanted to wipe her backside for her after she's been to the toilet.

Amanda Nicole the 29-year-old, from Las Vegas, claims this was the reason why she went along with her former partner's defecation fetish.

So, when her ex told her he was into poop, this was no exception. She explained that it started out as him wanting to wipe her bum for her and she agreed.

She recalled the conversation she had with her other half, when he asked: "Can I wipe your butt for you?" As Amanda's "butt is big" she said "it's hard to wipe" so decided to agree.

A supporter wrote: "I respect her so much I mean what else could you ask for from the one you love, what an amazing outlook really awesome only if every women thought like Amanda Nicole we would be living in complete happiness."
I SUGGEST ALL MEMBERS LEARN HOW TO 'HOTLINK A IMAGE
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

vandamme

Would you let your SO do this? I totally would, if she were into it.
I love to chat. Hit me up on DM or ask for my Discord info. I can also do Session or Telegram.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview