News:

The United Kingdom general election is scheduled to be held on Thursday 4 July 2024.

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (19%)
Without any panties on
17 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 20

bigclint

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Jun, 04, 2024, Don't really have many pairs of high heels.
you have a beautiful body  cheekkiss#

The Joker

Little suggestion
IN OMNIA PARATUS

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Jun, 04, 2024, Don't really have many pairs of high heels.
Love the full pic we need more and more sexy ones like that to stroke ourselves to hot#  hot#  cheekkiss#

tsb2b

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Jun, 02, 2024, Feeling happy trying out hair extensions after getting groped up my skirt at the care home.

Can you tell us more how you got groped? Love the thought of this!! what were you wearing at the time?

Looking hot with the extensions. They make you look very smouldering and must've been a talking point with those old pervs.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: tsb2b on Jun, 04, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Jun, 02, 2024, Feeling happy trying out hair extensions after getting groped up my skirt at the care home.

Can you tell us more how you got groped? Love the thought of this!! what were you wearing at the time?

Looking hot with the extensions. They make you look very smouldering and must've been a talking point with those old pervs.

There's one old man there that has put his hand up my skirt before so I knew there was a chance he would do it again if I could give him the chance.
It was at the movie afternoon they had in the community room. They was showing Grease. He was in his wheelchair at the back and the lights was turned down.
I went and stood right next to him to watch the film after everyone was ready. We got as far as Summer nights in the film and then I felt him stroking my leg. I felt really nervous but made myself stand there while he put his hand further up and under my skirt. I just stayed like nothing was happening and he kept going further up. He didn't say anything and just kept doing it like nothing was happening. He put his hand all the way up and stroked all over my bare bottom. I had butterflies in my tummy and felt so nervous and embarrassed and a little bit sick but just let him do it making myself stay so he could.
Then one of the other came round with cups of tea and he stopped. I thought I was going to be sick so I went to the toilets where I masturbated my pussy which was wet and I made it do an orgasm.
It felt really naughty and I keep wondering what would have happened if it wasn't for the tea trolley.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Jun, 05, 2024,

There's one old man there that has put his hand up my skirt before so I knew there was a chance he would do it again if I could give him the chance.
It was at the movie afternoon they had in the community room. They was showing Grease. He was in his wheelchair at the back and the lights was turned down.
I went and stood right next to him to watch the film after everyone was ready. We got as far as Summer nights in the film and then I felt him stroking my leg. I felt really nervous but made myself stand there while he put his hand further up and under my skirt. I just stayed like nothing was happening and he kept going further up. He didn't say anything and just kept doing it like nothing was happening. He put his hand all the way up and stroked all over my bare bottom. I had butterflies in my tummy and felt so nervous and embarrassed and a little bit sick but just let him do it making myself stay so he could.
Then one of the other came round with cups of tea and he stopped. I thought I was going to be sick so I went to the toilets where I masturbated my pussy which was wet and I made it do an orgasm.
It felt really naughty and I keep wondering what would have happened if it wasn't for the tea trolley.

Wow! Well done Emily! Did you feel used and dirty letting that old perv feel up your skirt? Did you enjoy it? Now you just have to find a way to let him do it again and see how far he will go. Or try and find another one to have a go.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Bobknob on Jun, 05, 2024,

Wow! Well done Emily! Did you feel used and dirty letting that old perv feel up your skirt? Did you enjoy it? Now you just have to find a way to let him do it again and see how far he will go. Or try and find another one to have a go.

Yes it felt dirty and pervy. It felt degrading to have to just stand there and let him do it but it made my pussy wet and I got really horny too.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Redwingsfan

Yes it felt dirty and pervy. It felt degrading to have to just stand there and let him do it but it made my pussy wet and I got really horny too.
Hearing this makes us horny as well  wanking#  wanking#  wanking#

Bobknob

Ok try to do it again and see if you can find a way so he can put his hand up the front of your skirt so he gets to touch your cunt!

tsb2b

Sounds amazing Emily. What were you wearing at the time and what kind of panties? I bet you are choosing those outfits very carefully!!

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: tsb2b on Jun, 05, 2024,

Sounds amazing Emily. What were you wearing at the time and what kind of panties? I bet you are choosing those outfits very carefully!!

Just my black dress because it looks smart but I didn't have any panties on. Everyone on here told me it was best not to wear any panties when I go to help there. It's supposed to be easy for them to see my private and its exposed incase they do ever try to touch it.

Bob73

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview