News:

The United Kingdom general election is scheduled to be held on Thursday 4 July 2024.

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (19%)
Without any panties on
17 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Jun, 13, 2024,
Quote from: Bobknob on Jun, 13, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Jun, 12, 2024,
Quote from: Bobknob on Jun, 12, 2024, Yes. Is he one of the old guys that you let see up your skirt? If he has seen your pussy then you probably made the poor old guy stiff and he would then have wanked on his cake and then given it to you.

Did you eat it?

No I threw it in the bin in the kitchen.

Ok next time try and spend a bit of time with him. If you get the opportunity try to let him see you're not wearing any panties. Take him another cake maybe something like those little mr killing apple pies or something with a top on it. That way it will be easier for him to take the top off and wank his cum inside it.

OMG! Do you think he would do that? Its a really pervy thing to do, it's kind of gross to think about a old man masturbating his cum into an apple pie.....
Oh gosh! you think he will do his cum in it???

We will find out. Just get one and take it to him with a cup of tea. In fact get two tell him you got one each, then tell him you have to take the others tea around and you'll be back for yours later. That will give him some alone time to do the deed to your pie ready for when you get back.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: tsb2b on Jun, 13, 2024,
Quote from: Bobknob on Jun, 12, 2024, Yes. Is he one of the old guys that you let see up your skirt? If he has seen your pussy then you probably made the poor old guy stiff and he would then have wanked on his cake and then given it to you.

Did you eat it?

Ok next time try and spend a bit of time with him. If you get the opportunity try to let him see you're not wearing any panties. Take him another cake maybe something like those little mr killing apple pies or something with a top on it. That way it will be easier for him to take the top off and wank his cum inside it.

OMG! Do you think he would do that? Its a really pervy thing to do, it's kind of gross to think about a old man masturbating his cum into an apple pie.....

From the sounds of it, he would.

Tasting his cum, now that is a horny thought.

Those old codgers must really look forward to your visits. Really brighten up their day with a pretty young lady visiting them, and copping a feel.

A plaid skirt would help them get more access from the rear to your luscious bottom!!

Did you eat it?

Those old codgers must really look forward to your visits. Really brighten up their day with a pretty young lady visiting them, and copping a feel.

A plaid skirt would help them get more access from the rear to your luscious bottom!!

[/quot

Did you eat it?

So far only one of them has touched me and that was up the back of my skirt on my bottom. I need to try and find away to let him have a go up the front of my skirt.

I wish the other old men there would try and grope me too
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

tsb2b

A plaid skirt or summer dress, being loose and wavy, would aid easy access from the front yes#

I'm sure other men would love to grope you there too, though the 85 year old looks the most promising!

I bet they are looking forward to your next visit there.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: tsb2b on Jun, 14, 2024, A plaid skirt or summer dress, being loose and wavy, would aid easy access from the front yes#

I'm sure other men would love to grope you there too, though the 85 year old looks the most promising!

It would be but they said when I help out it has to be black trousers or black skirt so I can't wear anything sexy otherwise I could get in trouble.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

tsb2b

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Yesterday at 7:43
Quote from: tsb2b on Jun, 14, 2024, A plaid skirt or summer dress, being loose and wavy, would aid easy access from the front yes#

It would be but they said when I help out it has to be black trousers or black skirt so I can't wear anything sexy otherwise I could get in trouble.

Of course. Don't want that to happen!. The sexy stuff is under the skirt anyway.

Look forward to your next adventure there, as i am sure, those old guys.

Max

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Yesterday at 7:43It would be but they said when I help out it has to be black trousers or black skirt so I can't wear anything sexy otherwise I could get in trouble.

And there's me now, for some reason, imagining you dressed as a Nun. lol

I knew a nurse a few years back who worked in a nursing home. She was in her mid 30s and we were sexually active together with each other.   
I don't doubt that she did the things she described but I'm not sure it's true that most nurses do it. She had told me that most nurses have built up a rapport with at least one guy and they keep him satisfied every few days by wanking him.

Anyway; she said that there were 3 guys that she would wank and she'd wank someone each day she was at work. They were said to be much more relaxed and happier/content afterwards.

One of the other nurses had told her to avoid a specific other guy because she took care of him fully, which apparently included sucking him off. 

My friend didn't let the men touch her body but she did show them her tits and (smooth) pussy if they were trying to make themselves hard and she'd take over the task and get them off when either they couldn't cum or she wanted to see them spurting.

I didn't believe it was more than a fantasy because, were it true, she could have been caught and sacked or worse. She explained that there were two other nurses whom she knew did it with guys and she worked with one of them when they or she were gong to see one of their men. 

One day when I picked her up from work, she got into the car - still in her uniform - and asked me to touch her chest between her tits. I drove around the corner and then stopped the car and I unzipped her and reached in.

I didn't really notice anything but then I lowered my hand to her waistband. There, to my surprise, I felt wet stuff. I rubbed it between my fingers and it felt like cum. I smelled my fingers and they smelled like cum.

And then she said; there, see, I told you I get them off. She said she did that guy just before she came down so his cum would still be on her body and so that I would know she was truthful about doing it.     

I gave her some challenges after that but she only followed through on one of them. And she only did that challenge once. That was, to wank all the guys she played with one after each other, in their own rooms, presumably, and to let me see it all on her chest.   There seemed to be much more cum than any one guy could emit. There was just one male guy in the home and he was gay so I knew it was patients' cum.

When we got back to mine and she stripped off, the inside of her tunic was covered in dried cum. As a teenager when I wanked in bed, I would wipe my cock on the top bed sheet - not knowing it would leave a stain!!  (My mum saw it one day and she made out that she didn't know what it was lol).
Anyway, the stain on my friend's top was bigger than that on my bed sheet back then and around the front of the waistband area, it was quite thick. Her stain was more noticeable than mine which was from about 5 nights of cumming. (And some nights I had a second one to see if I could).

The other challenges were:
1. to video one of the other nurses getting a guy off or to get them to video her doing it.
2. to both wank the guy together and to let him spurt onto both of them.

They wouldn't do that in the home but they did do it with me as if I were a guy in the home.
That became a role play thing between us which sometimes included them teasing me as they played with each other and I was not allowed to wank.

Good times, which I wish I could replicate now.   

tsb2b

Ooh U wonder if CuteKittyEmily would progress to oral with the old codgers..... wanking# One step at a time perhaps  hot#

She's irresistible in that black dress.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: tsb2b on Yesterday at 14:08Ooh U wonder if CuteKittyEmily would progress to oral with the old codgers..... wanking# One step at a time perhaps  hot#

OMG!

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: tsb2b on Yesterday at 14:08Ooh U wonder if CuteKittyEmily would progress to oral with the old codgers..... wanking# One step at a time perhaps  hot#

It's really disgusting to think about having to suck a old man's willy!!!!

It would be old and wrinkly. But if it can stick up it would be funny to maybe suck it a bit?

I'm going to try and visit this week if I can.

tsb2b

Ooh I am sure you will make their day if you bend over their bed and put their old willy in your mouth. With your little black dress, they will stroke your thighs, getting higher and higher, slowly lifting the hem to expose your lovely bottom, copping a nice feel!

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: tsb2b on Yesterday at 17:35Ooh I am sure you will make their day if you bend over their bed and put their old willy in your mouth. With your little black dress, they will stroke your thighs, getting higher and higher, slowly lifting the hem to expose your lovely bottom, copping a nice feel!

Ther are a few that can't get out of bed. I never thought about doing things with them before.

tsb2b

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Yesterday at 17:48
Quote from: tsb2b on Yesterday at 17:35Ooh I am sure you will make their day if you bend over their bed and put their old willy in your mouth. With your little black dress, they will stroke your thighs, getting higher and higher, slowly lifting the hem to expose your lovely bottom, copping a nice feel!

Ther are a few that can't get out of bed. I never thought about doing things with them before.

I am sure thr 85 year old would love to fondle your lovely bottom after raising the back of the skirt as you bend over infront of him to look at his old willy. You will make him very hard and horny for sure.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview