News:

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (21.1%)
Without any panties on
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Cutekittyemily

To short for the care home?
No knickers.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

bigclint

no not too short... you can always make it longer or shorter

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 07, 2024, To short for the care home?
No knickers.
Very sexy I would reach up there for sure

Max

I wouldn't reach up there unless I could see she had no knickers on and from there, deduce that she wanted to show off and liked/wanted to be touched there.
I knew a girl once who, one day, she wore a short denim skirt and no knickers with a white skin-tight vest top with no bra over her 34b boobs and 4inch high heels.

I was parked in my friend's car on the roadside as she brought out the shopping for a customer and loaded into his boot (trunk), in the car in front of me. 
As she bent over, she had her back to me and I could see her pussy. (I know she hadn't seen me).

Not long afterwards, lol, I was in the shop and said what I had seen (again). She walked to the back of the store and pulled it right up to her waist, lifted a leg and put her foot on a shelf and told me to lick. I got on my knees and did as I was told, like a good boy :)  She was already very wet.
At lunch-break time, she called at my place, not far away, and we fucked. 
She said she often let guys see her pussy and with some of them, usually the older ones (50s and 60s), she would see how far it could go. She said she had wanked off a few in their car and sucked some of those guys who she wanked.

Bobknob

No knickers.

No not too short sweetheart nice easy access for the old guys to fiddle with you.
We will have to take your word for it your without panties unless you want to prove it.

useitorloseit

No knickers.

....   bringing joy and happiness to the world...
open to chat...  PM me

useitorloseit

Quote from: Max on May, 07, 2024, I wouldn't reach up there unless I could see she had no knickers on and from there, deduce that she wanted to show off and liked/wanted to be touched there.
I knew a girl once who, one day, she wore a short denim skirt and no knickers with a white skin-tight vest top with no bra over her 34b boobs and 4inch high heels.

I was parked in my friend's car on the roadside as she brought out the shopping for a customer and loaded into his boot (trunk), in the car in front of me. 
As she bent over, she had her back to me and I could see her pussy. (I know she hadn't seen me).

Not long afterwards, lol, I was in the shop and said what I had seen (again). She walked to the back of the store and pulled it right up to her waist, lifted a leg and put her foot on a shelf and told me to lick. I got on my knees and did as I was told, like a good boy :)  She was already very wet.
At lunch-break time, she called at my place, not far away, and we fucked. 
She said she often let guys see her pussy and with some of them, usually the older ones (50s and 60s), she would see how far it could go. She said she had wanked off a few in their car and sucked some of those guys who she wanked.

wouldn't the world be a much better place if there were more girls like that?   
open to chat...  PM me

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Bobknob on May, 08, 2024,
No knickers.

No not too short sweetheart nice easy access for the old guys to fiddle with you.
We will have to take your word for it your without panties unless you want to prove it.

It feels really naughty trying to let the old men fiddle up my skirt and grope me.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 08, 2024,
No knickers.

It feels really naughty trying to let the old men fiddle up my skirt and grope me.

You know how to make old guys happy Emily!!!!  Fantastic pictures of your exposed cunt there, but as some others have said, maybe don't wear anything too short, but instead perhaps mid thigh, but with you having the ability to shorten it when you're alone with whichever lucky old bugger you take a shine to. Whe you close his room door, you can hitch your skirt up to whichever length (or lack of length!) You desire
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Redwingsfan

No knickers.

Oh god now I'm really hard and need to take care of it. Thank you cutekittyemily your making the world a way better place hot#  hot#

Max

If I encountered a girl, for the first time, who wanted me to touch her pussy, I'd lay her back so I could see her lovely inner lips and her erect clitoris. And if she let me stroke her and lick her, I'd keep doing that hoping that she would cum. I love to see a popped out clit :)

Bobknob

No knickers.

Using your exposed cunt for a wank Emily

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview