Post reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.
Other options
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by uthred
 - Today at 15:23
some however I had ended up waiting in the back of a car with my friend's sister. I was 14 she was 12 She leant over and started kissing me I was a bit hesitant at first but she assured me that we could see anybody coming as there was a large grass area in front. So I relaxed into kissing her and started having a feel under her skirt She released my cock and started stroking it for me. She then went down and took it in her mouth And I can remember thinking God this is wonderful. Her mouth was warm and although she certainly didn't know what to do I wasn't minding her tongue flicking the end of my cock before she eventually got into sliding her mouth up and down my cock. Needless to say I didn't last long I did briefly think should I warn her But as I looked down and my cock pumped into her mouth I saw her cheeks puff out and her eyes flicker. Obviously her first time, she swallowed every drop which leads me to believe it is a natural thing for girls to want to do and know how to do. She looked up at me still holding my cock but panting and said "O God that was great!" and then she went straight back down and continued sucking my cock.
Posted by Sandra
 - Dec, 07, 2025,
Quote from: useitorloseit on Dec, 07, 2025, it was a wonderful summer.   

I'm sure it was and what wonderful memories you have.
Posted by useitorloseit
 - Dec, 07, 2025,
Summer I was 15... small town, brothers and sisters friends, everyone knew everyone... anyways on summer break connected with a girl who was friends with a friend's sister.... lol   gorgeous little thing with a tiny waist and perfect ass and perfect tits and long curly dark hair.    we kissed and pawed at each other like animals who didn't know what the hell we were doing, and before I knew it I was going down on her perfect, perfect, pussy and I remember thinking "my mouth is on her pussy, and she loves it..."   LOL     she returned the favor of course,  it was a first for both of us--- I didn't cum... I was very used to jerking off and although I was hard as steel and loving every second of it, it wasn't happening.   She wanted to fuck...   but (I know this sounds fake) that wasn't happening either... she was maybe 4'11' and tiny.    I wasn't.    she just wasn't ready and I didn't want to hurt her.   Later she got the hang of jerking me with her hand as she worked the head of my cock with her mouth and making me blast...  she was greedy and so sexy... she'd kiss me deep after that,  but the agreement was I got her off as much as she wanted before I came, because she didn't want to risk getting any sperm in her pussy after kissing me !!!    it was a wonderful summer.