Post reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.
Other options
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Degris
 - Yesterday at 16:23

Quote from: Sandra on Sep, 30, 2026, I wonder if she ever knew  think#

The way I have "evolved" (I hate that word) over the last decade or so I kind of hope she did. Ive seen pics of her and my father in black tie and often wondered if they were going to a "club" to play with others.  wanking#
Posted by Sandra
 - Oct, 03, 2026,
Quote from: Bushlover on Oct, 02, 2026, I do, there's something about being with another guy wearing panties. Not interested in dressing up more than that, but shared erections whilst in panties has excited me since I was young.

 thankyou# I have my answer.

Does your wife know?


Posted by Sandra
 - Oct, 03, 2026,
Quote from: Bushlover on Oct, 02, 2026, Masturbating with John, mutually, touching and tasting, are very happy early memories for me. 

What wonderful memories  yes#

That was the only time? you have had no girls panties on since then?