Post reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.
Other options
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Degris
 - Yesterday at 21:58
I haven't really thought about this for years but moms corset, the ones that had suspender belt straps. It was a little bigger than my body so it covered me completely. God I made a mess lol

Posted by Sandra
 - Sep, 21, 2026,
QuoteMy best mate's mum's panties.

And do you still wear woman's panties?

Posted by Bushlover
 - Sep, 20, 2026,
My best mate's mum's panties. Following a few hours later with some of my own mum's! It was during the long school summer holidays and the English weather was lousy. I'd gone round to his house and we'd listened to some records till there was a knock on the door, and it was his mum saying she was going to the supermarket and then having coffee with one of her friends. As soon as she left, John told me to follow him into his parent's room and started showing me her underwear. He stripped out of his shorts and put a pair on, and I joined in. We were 10 or 11 and we were both erect. Anyway, he started to masturbate first, looking at him in his t-shirt and his mum's knickers in the wardrobe mirror and, as always, I followed his example. After that first day, the two of us masturbated a lot dressed up - his mum's, mine, my older sister's. This went on till we left school,  but only him and I. Nobody else knew.

AJ