Post reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.
Other options
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Sandra
 - Today at 15:46
20 is quite late to get your first on,

Posted by Degris
 - Yesterday at 17:37
Bit of a late starter here, I was 20. That said it was my wife. She started (obviously horny) when I was asleep in her bed. I eventually woke with an angels lips wrapped around me! We fucked after but not after I had reciprocated first.
Posted by uthred
 - Oct, 03, 2026,
some however I had ended up waiting in the back of a car with my friend's sister. I was 14 she was 12 She leant over and started kissing me I was a bit hesitant at first but she assured me that we could see anybody coming as there was a large grass area in front. So I relaxed into kissing her and started having a feel under her skirt She released my cock and started stroking it for me. She then went down and took it in her mouth And I can remember thinking God this is wonderful. Her mouth was warm and although she certainly didn't know what to do I wasn't minding her tongue flicking the end of my cock before she eventually got into sliding her mouth up and down my cock. Needless to say I didn't last long I did briefly think should I warn her But as I looked down and my cock pumped into her mouth I saw her cheeks puff out and her eyes flicker. Obviously her first time, she swallowed every drop which leads me to believe it is a natural thing for girls to want to do and know how to do. She looked up at me still holding my cock but panting and said "O God that was great!" and then she went straight back down and continued sucking my cock.