Post reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.
Other options
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Ernie59
 - Today at 15:49
Quote from: Sandra on Today at 15:05clap# that will do it, once it gets hard there is no turning back.

Yes ma'am and some 55 years later, it's still getting hard and being stroked on a regular basis. Hopefully for a good long time down the road.
Posted by Sandra
 - Today at 15:05
Quote from: Ernie59 on Today at 12:40When I got back home, I started fondling myself in bed more and very soon after that experience, I started getting erections.

 clap# that will do it, once it gets hard there is no turning back.
Posted by Ernie59
 - Today at 12:40
I was maybe 11 or 12 and My mom and I traveled one summer to northwest British Columbia for my cousins wedding. It was cousins that I had never met before as they were children of my uncle who had passed when I was little and my uncle was kind of the black sheep of my mom's family. It was all pretty stupid looking back on it but my older aunts and uncles were a bunch of hypocritical morons and religious fanatics with limited intelligence. Anyway, I digress. So long story short, I got to meet my cousins for the first time and we all had a lot of fun at the wedding.
 While we were there, my 16 year old male cousin let me stay in his room. He had a large enough bed and it was just 2 kids sharing. Nothing spectacular about that. But one night, I heard him moaning and woke up and saw him masturbating. He noticed me looking and asked if I would like to finish him off. I was pre-pubescent and had never even experienced an erection for myself but was fascinated and took ahold of his hard cock and he guided me on what to do so I stroked his cock and watched as he came. Obviously, I had never seen cum before and was quite taken by the white, creamy glow of it in the moonlit room. Anyway, as it turned out, that may or may not have been the catalyst for my own puberty. When I got back home, I started fondling myself in bed more and very soon after that experience, I started getting erections. I then started masturbating regularly and despite not having ejaculate would find myself experiencing the sensation of orgasm. About 6 months went by like this before I had my first ejaculation. After that, I never looked back and have been masturbating ever since.