News:

We hope this email finds you well. Our team is reaching out to you to give you a quick reminder that the domains(s) listed below will soon be due for renewal.
=============================
pinkhotelgroup.- 10/26/2024.
=============================
Please help keep  the hotel open
https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Adult Social Media Platform - Sign Up

Main Menu

Just how many men would push something into their penis ?

Started by Sandra, Jul, 10, 2023,

Palaka

My own experience with putting something was 14 years ago, it quite turned badly because I inserted by curiosity a cotton stick you normally use to clean your ears 😂 it entered fine, it went out fine but when I needed to pee it was giving an awful burning sensation in the inside of the tip. Since this unfortunate experience I don't want to try further with a sound or something else 😉

Palaka is how they name the frogs in Philippines. Have you ever heard about frog style?

Bobknob

Quote from: Palaka on Feb, 28, 2024, My own experience with putting something was 14 years ago, it quite turned badly because I inserted by curiosity a cotton stick you normally use to clean your ears 😂 it entered fine, it went out fine but when I needed to pee it was giving an awful burning sensation in the inside of the tip. Since this unfortunate experience I don't want to try further with a sound or something else 😉

Yes this has been my experience too.

Bobknob

I have had this done to me by a woman  that I had only just met.
She took me to a room made me take my trousers and pants of then poked a cotton bud down my pee hole followed by a thin plastic stick. She pushed it in about 2 inches and twisted it around a bit.

It was at the STD clinic. I enjoyed that she was touching and fiddling with my cock and I wanted to get an erection but it was too sore and over to quickly.

Sandra

Quote from: David on Feb, 27, 2024, But I am going to need step by step instructions on how to get them from the old phone, to my computer, to this website and posted in this thread.
'

When you have found them we will start a new topic here - https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php/board,62.0.html

and we will talk you through how to get that done.

Quoteat the location the flower was located and picked.
clap#
QuoteSo, if you can, send those instructions to post pictures as soon as you can because I am likely to try new flowers and "things" and take new pictures thereof before I find that old phone.

Those instructions will be in the above link.

I SUGGEST ALL MEMBERS LEARN HOW TO 'HOTLINK A IMAGE
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

David

Things are getting more exciting.  I already had a "longish" clear glass eye dropper I regularly used to "sound" my penis with. 

NOW I let the glass tube heat up under the faucet of very hot water. This adds a wonderful warmth to the experience when the hot glass shaft slides into my own shaft, and that is even before the additional thrill of then squirting hot water out of the dropper at various levels of depth.  Try lots of levels!

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS I found an even LONGER eye dropper to use. Yummmm.  More depth!  And we know how good DEEP is don't wet?

Its a little trickier, of course, but if you are gentle with you pleasure tube and hold it straight and level, it will envelope the entire dropper.

But I am big on SHARING the pleasure, and allowing your mate to learn to sound for you is a great way to close your eyes and enjoy the experience.  This builds trust and intimacy and opportunity for your mate to get creative in using perhaps some household sucking tool on your shaft that they have so diligently learned to handle with care.

Excuse me, but talking about all of this now has "Oscar" busting to be let out of my pants and played with.

TTYL,
David

horsemanuk

Ive had partners 'sound' me before yeah.  I have a rather large pee hole and suggested some that were curious to see what could fit down there.  It was quite a big turn on seeing the look on their face as they were doing it.

Sandra

Quote from: horsemanuk on Jul, 23, 2024, Ive had partners 'sound' me before yeah.  I have a rather large pee hole and suggested some that were curious to see what could fit down there.  It was quite a big turn on seeing the look on their face as they were doing it.

You ARE brave to do that, if I was asked to do that for a guy I dont think I could do it.
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

ugga1968

I don't see whats the problem? Use medical grade stainless steel sounds, disinfect them properly and shove them into your peehole.

My wife uses sounds on me regularly:

Sandra

HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

ugga1968

Sandra

HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

ugga1968

Quote from: Sandra on Aug, 07, 2024, Is it not dangerous?

I'll make a post in my personal thread with information (and possible instructions) on how to do it safely.

I'll also post more pictures and a video of me cumming with the sound inserted  wink#

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview