News:

We hope this email finds you well. Our team is reaching out to you to give you a quick reminder that the domains(s) listed below will soon be due for renewal.
=============================
pinkhotelgroup.- 10/26/2024.
=============================
Please help keep  the hotel open
https://curious.pinkhotelgroup.com/index.php/topic,20.0.html

Adult Social Media Platform - Sign Up

Main Menu

Have you had sex in a public place ?

Started by Sandra, Oct, 31, 2023,

Have you had sex in a public place ?

Yes
19 (90.5%)
No
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

proedger

Masturbated in a secluded spot at the nudist resort, near a lake.

GrandpaDave65

Sex with her on a balcony in Hamilton, Bermuda on our 3rd wedding anniversary.  Lifted her dress up, pulled her panties off, and took her from behind up against the railing.

I also once masturbated in a hotel hot tub while others were present ... the jets pulsating up against my ass and balls along with some manual stimulation made me pop.
The brain is bodys most powerful sex organ

Sandra

QuoteI also once masturbated in a hotel hot tub while others were present ... the jets pulsating up against my ass and balls along with some manual stimulation made me pop.

and nobody noticed  ohwell#
I SUGGEST ALL MEMBERS LEARN HOW TO 'HOTLINK A IMAGE
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

GrandpaDave65

Quote from: Sandra on Feb, 25, 2024,
QuoteI also once masturbated in a hotel hot tub while others were present ... the jets pulsating up against my ass and balls along with some manual stimulation made me pop.

and nobody noticed  ohwell#

It was a good size hot tub ... maybe a jacuzzi?  Guessing 8 feet in diameter.  I was on one side, there was a couple on the other and one other guy who got out shortly after I got in (but before I got off - LOL!).  The bubbles create quite a turbulence - plus I was really just stroking by having it come out of my swim trunks pant leg ... not fully naked.

Still was a thrill!
The brain is bodys most powerful sex organ

Bobknob

Yes with my wife in early years a couple of times in the woods.

David

Yes, at the highest place in San Diego.  Mount Soledad is the highest hilltop in La Jolla (north San Diego along the coast).  There is a 40 foot tall white cross and placards all around as a memorial to the soldiers that died in World War II. 

I had been denying intercourse to my good friend who was tolerating my spiritual position.  Well, that night I modified my spirituality and it resulted in lots of positions!  We were parked in her crew cab pick up truck in the parking spots surrounding the memorial and the lighted cross.  When I told her I had changed my mind and we could put my penis completely inside her vagina (it had come close many times before), she couldn't get her shorts and panties off fast enough and hopped onto my side of the cab.  It was late but there was still at least one other car close by (right next to us) but her hunger for a wide one made her disregard them.

That steamed up the windows and when we got out the other car was gone!  It was about midnight, the memorial was officially closed, and we were the only ones there. We instantly went up the mound and stood and banged another out while leaning against the iron fence surrounding the base of the cross.  OMG, you could see for miles and half of San Diego could watch us fuck if they all had telescopes. You can see about 5 miles from that spot, all the way to the elevated Coronado Bridge over the bay. So we celebrated with thrusting salutes to all four points of the compass.  South was the busiest. West was toward the dark black ocean (this mount is just 1/4 mile from the coast).

Next, there were several concrete molded shape benches in the small grassy park surrounding everything else.  We visited each bench, leaving a deposit of love juice of one type or the other on each one.  Sometimes it was doggy, sometimes it was her doing reverse cowboy, stretching her totally naked body and arms out embracing the lights and the sounds of the interstate at the very bottom of the larger hill.

After an hour of "baptizing" the four corners of the park I sucked her a last rocket ride near the entrance where the road climbed up the hill to the cross. Just one car drove by.  When it slowed to make a sharp 90 degree turn away from the entrance, I thought they might be slowing after seeing my head buried between her standing thighs. But they didn't want to stop and take a picture of the wild animals and just drove on.  I wish they had taken a photo, because in my compulsively rock hard condition, I was distracted and forgot to take a single photo!!!  What a shame. She had a nice shaved cunt and looooong slender legs too!

She moved away and got into a permanent relationship back in Nebraska, so I will have to locate a new paramour to rebaptize Mt. Soledad once more.  Shucks, why should just one woman have all the fun.  I think I'll start an album of "The lovely cunts of Mt. Soledad" complete with pics of shadows and spotlight of this most PUBLIC penetration dedication.

Sandra

HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

horsemanuk

quite a number of times yeah in different places.  I realy enjoy 'public' sex.  Other than the feel of air on your balls making me hard as iron.  Its also extremely kinky to think someone could be watching or hear you fuck.

Number of occassions have found spots while on walks with partners to take the opportunity to have sex while someone may be watching.  Having sex on a balcony where someone below could hear or be watching from an adjecent window.  Also while drunk have had sex in a back alley or near riverside railings etc while others watched.

Sandra

Quote from: horsemanuk on Jul, 23, 2024, quite a number of times yeah in different places.  I realy enjoy 'public' sex.  Other than the feel of air on your balls making me hard as iron.  Its also extremely kinky to think someone could be watching or hear you fuck.

Number of occassions have found spots while on walks with partners to take the opportunity to have sex while someone may be watching.  Having sex on a balcony where someone below could hear or be watching from an adjecent window.  Also while drunk have had sex in a back alley or near riverside railings etc while others watched.

Quotewhile others watched.

So exiting  yes#
HOW TO HOTLINK A IMAGE

FatCat

I had sex with my youngest granddaughter in a movie theater parking lot while my Daughter and oldest granddaughter watched.
Had sex with my daughter in the same parking lot on a different occasion and had my oldest granddaughter jack me off all over my daughter's face.
Had sex with my oldest granddaughter in the back seat of a car in pick up zone of her school while her classmates and others were walking by.
Pulled my youngest granddaughters pants down and took her shirt off and played with her pussy and had her give me a blowjob and swallow my cum in the parking garage of my apartment complex.
Bent my daughter over the hood of the car and pulled her pants down and fucked her in the same parking garage.
My oldest granddaughter sucked me off in the booth of a crowded restaurant on Valentines Day.
She also stepped out of a dressing booth naked in a lingerie store in a mall and sucked my cock in front of a rather embarrassed female clerk.
I fucked her against the car in a restaurant parking lot as people were getting into their cars.
My oldest granddaughter also took off her blouse and pulled her pants and panties down in the women's clothing section of a major retail store.
I took her to a dressing room and fucked her.
I also fucked her on a lounge chair by a pool beside a woman that we didn't know while talking to the woman.
Fucked two younger girls on a beach in front of a crowd of people including their parents. 
I love a tight pussy!

Bobknob

Quote from: FatCat on Aug, 09, 2024, I had sex with my youngest granddaughter in a movie theater parking lot while my Daughter and oldest granddaughter watched.
Had sex with my daughter in the same parking lot on a different occasion and had my oldest granddaughter jack me off all over my daughter's face.
Had sex with my oldest granddaughter in the back seat of a car in pick up zone of her school while her classmates and others were walking by.
Pulled my youngest granddaughters pants down and took her shirt off and played with her pussy and had her give me a blowjob and swallow my cum in the parking garage of my apartment complex.
Bent my daughter over the hood of the car and pulled her pants down and fucked her in the same parking garage.
My oldest granddaughter sucked me off in the booth of a crowded restaurant on Valentines Day.
She also stepped out of a dressing booth naked in a lingerie store in a mall and sucked my cock in front of a rather embarrassed female clerk.
I fucked her against the car in a restaurant parking lot as people were getting into their cars.
My oldest granddaughter also took off her blouse and pulled her pants and panties down in the women's clothing section of a major retail store.
I took her to a dressing room and fucked her.
I also fucked her on a lounge chair by a pool beside a woman that we didn't know while talking to the woman.
Fucked two younger girls on a beach in front of a crowd of people including their parents. 
Wow would love you to do my daughters and granddaughters!

FatCat

Have you done your daughter or granddaughters? wacko@
I love a tight pussy!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview