News:

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (21.1%)
Without any panties on
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 09, 2024, They said I was welcome to go and help anytime as a volunteer companion.  I won't get paid but they did give me my own badge. It felt so sexy letting that old man see my private exposed.
I think my badge is awesome 💗

Love your badge Emily x

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 10, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 10, 2024,
Quote from: Bobknob on Apr, 09, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 09, 2024, They said I was welcome to go and help anytime as a volunteer companion.  I won't get paid but they did give me my own badge. It felt so sexy letting that old man see my private exposed.
I think my badge is awesome 💗

Fantastic sweetheart, the must want you to keep helping out. Now go back and flash your cunt to more old men. Try and do 2 or three in one day.

I really want to now I know I can do it.
Is it nice if my pussy gets looked at by old men? Why does it feel so exciting?

I keep thinking about it and masturbating my pussy it feels so naughty.
Keep showing we older guys like looking at your pussy it gets us horny

I was hoping you would say that xxx

I want to but just needed to hear someone tell me its what I should be doing xxx
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different

Cutekittyemily

Ok some of you already know but I did it again. I let two of the other old men at the carehome see my pussy showing. It felt so sexy having it on show so that they saw it. I did it like before without any knickers on and like squating down so they could see up my skirt and let my knees go apart.
It feels really naughty doing it to them them coz they are so old but when I go home I masturbate my pussy thinking about it over and over.
Oh and also I got my bottom touched by one of the other old men there, I was really shocked, do you think I should report him? I was shocked but I kind of liked it too. x

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 18, 2024, Ok some of you already know but I did it again. I let two of the other old men at the carehome see my pussy showing. It felt so sexy having it on show so that they saw it. I did it like before without any knickers on and like squating down so they could see up my skirt and let my knees go apart.
It feels really naughty doing it to them them coz they are so old but when I go home I masturbate my pussy thinking about it over and over.
Oh and also I got my bottom touched by one of the other old men there, I was really shocked, do you think I should report him? I was shocked but I kind of liked it too. x

Well done Emily your doing great. Its so nice your pussy is getting looked at by those old men. Keep up the good work and keep letting it show to them, you need to get it seen by as many of them as you can. How many old men are there at the home? You should try to let all of them have a look at it. Take time also while your there to go and masturbate yourself until you nearly orgasm but then stop. It will make you extra sexy. Try to make a rule that whenever nobody is around you have to finger yourself.
You will have so much fun that way.
I'd say don't report him take it as a compliment he touched your bottom. Next time go to his room and see if he does it again.

Sandra

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 18, 2024, Ok some of you already know but I did it again. I let two of the other old men at the carehome see my pussy showing. It felt so sexy having it on show so that they saw it. I did it like before without any knickers on and like squating down so they could see up my skirt and let my knees go apart.

Perhaps report him for ONLY touching your bottom Emily
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Cutekittyemily

Oh god that old man I told you about did it again! He's not even one of the men I let my private show to. He's like 80 or something and he keeps trying to touch my bum. He is in a wheelchair.

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 20, 2024, Oh god that old man I told you about did it again! He's not even one of the men I let my private show to. He's like 80 or something and he keeps trying to touch my bum. He is in a wheelchair.

It's nice Emily you need to let him as often as you can.
How did it happen?

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Bobknob on Apr, 20, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 20, 2024, Oh god that old man I told you about did it again! He's not even one of the men I let my private show to. He's like 80 or something and he keeps trying to touch my bum. He is in a wheelchair.

How did it happen?

When I took his lunch. Every time I went near him he tried to stroke my bottom.

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 20, 2024,

How did it happen?

Perfect what did you do, say?

Cutekittyemily

How did it happen?

Nothing I just moved away so he couldn't reach. I asked about him and apparently he is a bit of a perv and the other female staff don't serve him.

Bobknob

How did it happen?

Nothing I just moved away so he couldn't reach. I asked about him and apparently he is a bit of a perv and the other female staff don't serve him.

That's good Emily next time though you shouldn't move away. You have to let him. Next time go near him and if he touches your bottom just stand still so he can do it. Don't say anything just stand still. Make sure you are wearing a skirt with no knickers under and let him do it. Don't move away be a good girl and let him have some fun.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview