7 (41.2%)
No
8 (47.1%)
Sometimes
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Sandra

CountryBoy

Anal preferred (that's the point of penetration where I fit her best).

That said, the internal proximity between anal and vaginal tracts means the vagina is not totally deprived of pleasure, even if you call that an anal orgasm

Ybcican

Enjoyed anal with multiple girls. Some cam every time just from  anal and some also with clit stimulation and others liked a dildo in the pussy and cock in the ass.  I loved the variety... great memories for sure!

Sandra

useitorloseit

No.  that unfortunately has been a line in the sand forever.   Not sure why, she won't discuss it.   Maybe some previous bad experience or something.    I should say the NO is for penetration... no issue for her for me to rub my cock against her hole between her butt cheeks,  get a quick slither of my tongue while going down on her, and she'll also often hold herself apart and tell me to cum on her asshole because she knows I like it... but there's no getting past that closed door.  LOL.   
open to chat...  PM me

Sandra

Quote from: useitorloseit on May, 21, 2023, No.  that unfortunately has been a line in the sand forever.   Not sure why, she won't discuss it.   Maybe some previous bad experience or something.    I should say the NO is for penetration... no issue for her for me to rub my cock against her hole between her butt cheeks,  get a quick slither of my tongue while going down on her, and she'll also often hold herself apart and tell me to cum on her asshole because she knows I like it... but there's no getting past that closed door.  LOL.   

ohwell#

Streamside

Yes, I had several girlfriends before I met my wife who would, and more who wouldn't, but my wife had had anal before she met me so was happy with it. Not every time, but often enough to know it's a pleasure and not a chore to her.

Silverstroker2

Quote from: CountryBoy on Mar, 19, 2023, Anal preferred (that's the point of penetration where I fit her best).

That said, the internal proximity between anal and vaginal tracts means the vagina is not totally deprived of pleasure, even if you call that an anal orgasm

That is a delicious looking hairy pussy and ass, friend!

HornsUp

Sandra

mrfoof68

My wife enjoys anal when she's in the mood for it. I on the other hand I am not a fan of it. I would rather have my cock sucked or a foot job instead.

Sandra

Quote from: mrfoof68 on Oct, 23, 2023, My wife enjoys anal when she's in the mood for it. I on the other hand I am not a fan of it. I would rather have my cock sucked or a foot job instead.

I thought ALL guys wanted to do anal  doh#

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview