Yes
18 (69.2%)
No - never
6 (23.1%)
I would like to try it
7 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

coachdb18

Just going to add a funny memory on this topic from a stay at a hotel in Zaragoza, Spain once. It was late at night and I was just walking down the corridor to get a soda, when a very high pitched, and very excited female voice from the room I was passing pierced the quiet of the night...."wrong hole, WRONG HOLE...!!!" ...then quiet again. Funny as hell.

Sandra

Quote from: vandamme on May, 15, 2023,
Quote from: Sandra on May, 09, 2023, yes# last night.
Details? :)

That was last week I was just in a anal mood (the pic is not me) and that was what he was doing.

Sandra

Quote from: coachdb18 on May, 16, 2023, Just going to add a funny memory on this topic from a stay at a hotel in Zaragoza, Spain once. It was late at night and I was just walking down the corridor to get a soda, when a very high pitched, and very excited female voice from the room I was passing pierced the quiet of the night...."wrong hole, WRONG HOLE...!!!" ...then quiet again. Funny as hell.

funny# that often happends

Ybcican

I have cum in many girls bums over the years... loved it and they did as well. In a sexless marriage, so nothing for years. Now that I'm seeking my bi curiosity... I believe I would go for it.

useitorloseit

a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....  I had a GF who LOVED a finger in her ass while riding me either on top or reverse-cowgirl,  which was really hot especially the visual.    ONE other time with another girl in a one night stand kind of situation - I pressed my hard cock against her asshole and she didn't resist,  in fact pushed back a little bit so I took it slow and easy and she let me slide about half my cock in.... to say it was full on anal fucking would not be true.  but feeling her squeezing her muscles around me was heavenly and I will remember it forever.   

So, "in the other direction" I think to have a girl tongue, finger, or fist me as part of an encounter would be mind-blowing.    I don't have a problem admitting that I've found the billion or so nerve endings back there in my own body.   

the thought of having a partner who understands that and is happy to prepare and explore is very hot to me.   Ain't gonna happen, but we can all dream, right?
open to chat...  PM me

StandupComedy

Yes and it was great, because she was tight, and really got into it - especially the dirty talk. The last time we were doing it, I had a sex migraine and had to stop, and she looked concerned (for once) telling me it must have been something horrible for me to stop. I'd start back again, and ... the headache.

proedger

No never BUT I love masturbating between the butt crack and rear vaginal entry. 

David

Once, as young married experimentation, without a condom, ewwwww. Not fun.
BUT (no pun intended) I use "walk around" plugs now, so I acknowledge the potential.
The key to fun anal is CLEAN. Use of an 8oz. mini enima (aka Summer's Eve Douche) done maybe twice with hot water can prepare the hole for temporary clean fun.
Anal vibrating plugs used along with regular sex is another goal.
I'll get back to this thread when there is success to report.

John_Handcock

My first wife would allow it once in a while if she had a few drinks first. After her I had a GF who liked it in her ass almost more often then her pussy. It was hard to keep count as she was insatiable and we had sex at least 2 times a day. Most days I woke up to a blow job... As great as that was she was also mentally unstable and I had to get the hell out of that relationship. Before wife #2 (my forever love) I had a few MMF where I had a chance to slip in the the other guys ass (protected). Wife #2 is very vanilla so I think I will not likely get to experience it again (for now)!

GrandpaDave65

My (limited) experience hasn't focused on penetrating her, but rather, her playing with my ass ... targeted on prostate stimulation with her finger(s). 

In my now mostly solo-sexual experience, I do an external massage to try to involve the prostate.
The brain is bodys most powerful sex organ

Sandra

QuoteI do an external massage to try to involve the prostate.

Do you have a toy you use?

GrandpaDave65

Quote from: Sandra on Feb, 25, 2024,
QuoteI do an external massage to try to involve the prostate.

Do you have a toy you use?

No.  I bought one years ago but it never worked like I thought it should and keeping it clean and sanitized was a chore.  The benefit wasn't worth the effort.

Now I try to massage the perineum if I have time and am in the right position.  Doesn't always work, but occasionally adds to the experience.
The brain is bodys most powerful sex organ

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview