18 (69.2%)
No - never
6 (23.1%)
I would like to try it
7 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Sandra

Georgyb

I reckon I got in the wrong hole once, it felt like there was a tight ring round my bell end, very different to pussy and I loved it, neither of us said anything and it never happened again but I'd love to do it regularly

Sandra

Quote from: Georgyb on Mar, 29, 2023, I reckon I got in the wrong hole once, it felt like there was a tight ring round my bell end, very different to pussy and I loved it, neither of us said anything and it never happened again but I'd love to do it regularly

That was good of her that she did not mind, sometimes its a bit of a surprise and it can hurt, you need lots of lube.

Georgyb

Quote from: Sandra on Mar, 30, 2023,
Quote from: Georgyb on Mar, 29, 2023, I reckon I got in the wrong hole once, it felt like there was a tight ring round my bell end, very different to pussy and I loved it, neither of us said anything and it never happened again but I'd love to do it regularly

That was good of her that she did not mind, sometimes its a bit of a surprise and it can hurt, you need lots of lube.

Well my cock was soaked in Precum at the time and slipped in a treat

Georgyb

Also, she was on top so in full control, she knew where it was going. I put it down to the year she lived in Greece when she was 19

Sandra

Maybe she just likes it, ( I like it when I am in the mood for it)

footlover42

QuoteHave you ever had anal sex?

Yes, but it's been a while as for full anal sex, and I have to say I don't miss it. Wife and I both prefer oral (give and receive), maybe along with a little "ass play" (fingers).

You can PM me for Session ID or email.

vandamme

Yep. It's been a while, but I had an ex who loved it. She didn't want any lube... just some spit and she could relax enough to enjoy it. I of course loved it too!

CountryBoy

Nature didn't exactly oversize me between my legs, I get too easily lost inside a vagina, so anal is usually the best fit without causing pain or discomfort for either participant.

My experience so far is that European girls don't take too kindly to anal, but American girls offer it willingly. Maybe there's no demographic science to back me, but I'm well and truly into American girls, literally.

Sandra

yes# last night.

vandamme

coachdb18

I've never done anal, not really interested in it, even though as I've stated elsewhere, I am a little interested in what the attraction is. I'll just mention that instead I'm interested in penis plugs, and I have an interest in having a woman use one on me (I have one that has a silicone glans ring)

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview