News:

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Sex Position ?

Started by Sandra, Mar, 05, 2023,

coachdb18

Quote from: Sandra on Mar, 05, 2023,

I like this one

I really like the way a woman hanging tits rotate and swirl and jiggle when she's on all 4's, which is why I think I like boobs that are both natural and B or C cup (silicone just doesn't sway the same, trust me)

HornsUp

This is favourite  yes#
prone-bone_001.gif

Sandra

proedger

Vaginal rear entry and woman on top.  I like missionary due to being able to have her legs up and have access to feet which I love to lick.  Sucking toes too. 

Sandra

Quote from: proedger on Jun, 08, 2023, Vaginal rear entry and woman on top.  I like missionary due to being able to have her legs up and have access to feet which I love to lick.  Sucking toes too. 

HornsUp

Sandra

We have been practicing this one

vandamme

Quote from: Sandra on Jun, 09, 2023,

In your ass or pussy? Or both?  good#

Sandra

Quote from: vandamme on Jun, 09, 2023,
Quote from: Sandra on Jun, 09, 2023,

In your ass or pussy? Or both?  good#

only pussy at the moment but when that is perfected we WILL try the other hole.

proedger

Quote from: Sandra on Mar, 05, 2023,

I like this one
My favorite too vaginal rear entry. 
Yes I do this too even if I love feet!

David

TRY THIS:
After deep penetration is established, the guy is laying on his back, legs together.
The girl is laying on top, legs slighly separated to maintain deep penetration.
The guy squeezes his butt cheeks while arching his back a little, maintaining the squeeze. 
This thrusts the guy's pelvic bone as high as possible.
The girl takes control of all motion, and focuses on grinding her clit against the guys pelvic bone.
The girl can move slowly to capture that special pressure on the clit, and continues until the orgasm overtakes her.
There is almost no in-and-out motion, and the girl controls pace and intensity.
The special part is that at orgasm she contracts her vagina totally while in a constant state of deep penetration.
She feels totally full as the hard penis resists the twisting action of the constricting vaginal canal.
This is when they call your name!
Its an easy orgasm to repeat, over and over as the energy expended is low.
And once you've made her spasm for the last time she wants, don't move. Just hold her and go to sleep.

David

I have a slight banana hook to the right, so I like to come from the right side (her leg pulled up/forward out of the way).  That way my right hook puts direct pressure on her gspot.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview