News:

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Sex Position ?

Started by Sandra, Mar, 05, 2023,

Sandra

I like this one

Slivers

Quote from: Sandra on Mar, 05, 2023,
Such a hot gif. Love the way she keeps smiling while getting fucked hard.

Georgyb

I love girl on top because I can hold her arse while we fuck

Sandra

Quote from: Georgyb on Mar, 29, 2023, I love girl on top because I can hold her arse while we fuck

Georgyb

Quote from: Sandra on Mar, 30, 2023,
Quote from: Georgyb on Mar, 29, 2023, I love girl on top because I can hold her arse while we fuck

Mmm yes, just like that

Georgyb

In that gif the girl should stretch her legs down beside his, her arse would feel SO much better

Sandra

We have been practicing this one.

CountryBoy

Finding the right position and camera angle is just as important for online masturbators.
The productivity effect is evident

2023-01-08 00-23-09.png

Sandra

Sandra

People are only just realising women don't have to be 'on top' to orgasm

A lot of women say they find being "on top" one of the best positions to hit the Big O, as the move helps to stimulate the clitoris. But - don't be fooled - as there are many saucy ways to be sexually satisfied
Actress Rachel Bilson claimed she needs to be "on top" to be able to orgasm
Being "on top" isn't always the key to female orgasm

You should know by now that an orgasm gap exists – and that it takes women much longer, on average, to hit the Big O.

Most women need clitoral stimulation to be fully satisfied sexually, which is why "on top" sex positions are popular for the ladies.

But – don't think vulva owners need to be on top to climax – as it really isn't the case.

The topic hit the headlines after actress Rachel Bilson got candid about her sex life recently.

The O.C star confessed she wasn't able to orgasm during penetrative sex until her late 30s – and she shared some of her tips while speaking on a podcast recently.

She said: "I've learned that if you want to have an orgasm during sex, you have to be on top."

While it's vital that good sex shouldn't be based on achieving orgasm, it obviously feels good to get there.

But, if you don't quite make it, there are various ways you can make sure you hit the spot the next time around.

Obviously, the reason on top positions work for a lot of people, is because the moves work to stimulate the clitoris to the max.

Some people also prefer the positions because they demand more core activation, which can speed up blood flow to the genitals.

This can – in turn – lead to powerful orgasms and enhanced levels of arousal.

But, if you're not that keen on being on top, it doesn't mean you'll orgasm any less.

People orgasm in all sorts of ways, and if you find a method that works for you, then you need to make the most of it.

Different positions work for all sorts of people, while masturbation can also bring others tons of pleasure.

useitorloseit

doggy/from-behind has to be my fav... mostly because it's always been my wife's fav, and she has a tiny waist and nice ass.   
open to chat...  PM me

Sandra

Quote from: useitorloseit on May, 25, 2023, doggy/from-behind has to be my fav... mostly because it's always been my wife's fav, and she has a tiny waist and nice ass. 

good# one of my favorites too.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview