News:

The United Kingdom general election is scheduled to be held on Thursday 4 July 2024.

Main Menu

3some ?

Started by Sandra, Nov, 18, 2023,

Have you ever had a 3some ?

Yes (mff)
8 (57.1%)
Yes (mmf)
9 (64.3%)
No
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Sandra

Bayplay4u

No. Not yet, but since we are non monogamous couple, I think it will happen. We swap with other couples so the possibility is always there.

Sandra

Quote from: Bayplay4u on Nov, 18, 2023, No. Not yet, but since we are non monogamous couple, I think it will happen. We swap with other couples so the possibility is always there.

3somes ARE a bit different then partner swapping.

cayo

Sandra

I HAVE done both mmf and ffm.

Big.Andy67

Did u have a preference Sandra? Or is it mood/participant dependant?
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Sandra

Quote from: Big.Andy67 on Nov, 18, 2023, Did u have a preference Sandra? Or is it mood/participant dependant?

Mood is very important for me.

Big.Andy67

Yes. Guess it would be for most. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately?) I've only ever had an mmf with ex wife and a friend. Was an amazing experience, but don't know if I'd prefer and mff

First world issues, I know
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Bayplay4u

Quote from: Sandra on Nov, 18, 2023,
Quote from: Bayplay4u on Nov, 18, 2023, No. Not yet, but since we are non monogamous couple, I think it will happen. We swap with other couples so the possibility is always there.

3somes ARE a bit different then partner swapping.

Sandra, Yes would think so. We have dabbled with it some with couples. My wife gave me a blow job while taking a dick. It was a momentary thing. When couples play there is always someone taking a break leaving three to explore.
Sandra, Would you rather have another woman and a man or two men? 

Sandra

QuoteSandra, Would you rather have another woman and a man or two men? 

Another woman is ALWAYS nice, a woman and a man is good and so is two men if I am in that sort of mood.

proedger

If I could do it I would favor MMF.

useitorloseit

It's come up now and again when when my wife was into sex....  both scenarios and I was open to either.... of course EVERY guy's fantasy is to have 2 girls into the situation and into each other as well as the guy.  I was always open to sharing her, without any emotional bullshit, with another guy, but it has never happened.   But LIFE happened.   It will never happen now. 

I know how sexy she looks getting well and truly fucked into a puddle of goo by me....   I would be perfectly happy jerking off and watching someone else do that to her.....  and maybe cumming on her face and mouth while she's being slammed by a good cock... she's always liked to be cummed ON rather than IN, so who am I to complain....
open to chat...  PM me

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview