No
3 (30%)
Yes
7 (70%)
No but I want to
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Bobknob

Let's see if anyone here has used a prostitute or wants to. I have 5 times and all but one was enjoyable.

curvy4u2

I was in Germany while in the Army, and i kind of wish i'd tried one but never did.
Married, pussy free, small penis masturbator

Bobknob

Quote from: curvy4u2 on Mar, 02, 2024, I was in Germany while in the Army, and i kind of wish i'd tried one but never did.

I can recommend it, it's something you should try atleast once. I haven't used one for a long time but that's mainly because I can't afford them.
As a married guy I would probably just go for getting masturbated by one now, after all I don't consider that cheating (imo). But who knows I might end up doing a fuck to one.

Bobknob

Quote from: curvy4u2 on Mar, 02, 2024, I was in Germany while in the Army, and i kind of wish i'd tried one but never did.

You can still do it.

Max

That term prostitute is such an ugly word but I'm not sure sex-worker is much better.

And, like whether a car is good or bad (it depends on make and condition), the same applies to sex-workers.  Some are on drugs, some are being pimped, some are emotionally/mentally challenged. Some are normal women. 

I found two who were your normal everyday female and who let guys have sexy times/ full sex with them for payment.  Both had the medical certs too. I enjoyed my time with each.

The first was a woman of colour and I asked her if I could have a night with her. I was curious to know if there would be much difference between her and a whitey. I'm a whitey.
She agreed and was completely uninhibited when we got to my hotel room. I had only shut the door and was walking further into the room and she was already naked on the bed. She commented on my being slow to get nude and asked was I shy. Nope, I said, I just like not to rush it. When the time was up she knew what I meant :)  It was good. She was good.

The other was white and beautiful looking. She was a fresh tidy and clean as you would hope if taking a girl home to meet the parents.
I wondered why she was doing the job and she explained her husband had left her and left the region too and she had been a stay-at-home mum, with a young child. Yeh, I know it can be a sob story but, if it was, she's worthy of an oscar. And it wasn't.

We spent the night together and in the morning we had breakfast together. If I'd known she would stay for breakfast, I'd have ordered room service the night before.

We chatted a lot as well as playing.         
As we left the bedroom to go for breakfast, she gave me the money back.
I was confused but she said she had enjoyed our time much more than a normal client meeting.
She said she felt like she had spent the night with a friend and she had had more enjoyment than with almost any previous BF or any client she had been with.

I was flattered obvs and after breakfast we continued chatting and spent much of the day together, in shops and a couple of bistros.

We also had lunch and about 4pm she said it was time to leave so she could collect her child from her mother. 
I said I'd like to meet her again because I enjoyed her company just as much as the sex. There's no way a proper relationship would have ensued because we were at different stages in life and I didn't want children of such a young age running about. Our conversation was never stifled. No pregnant pauses. 

She asked if I really did want to see her again and when I said yes, she asked if I was free that night too.
She called her mother who agreed to a change of plan. I could hear her on the other end and it was genuine.
At the end of the call she said she was able to stay overnight but only if I wanted that.

So we spent that night together too, with bathing, lots of chat, hugs kisses and cuddles. And yes, good, great sex too.

I learned a lot from her. I also learned that some guys in sexless relationships and who neeeeeed sex sometimes go to sex-workers. Some guys working away from home and who want sex also visit sex-workers.

I already knew that but I didn't know much about things from their perspective.

She told me that she will always chat to a guy for a couple of hours and, only if she likes him, will she go somewhere private with him. It will always be to a hotel of a minimum grading of 4 stars and she won't have far to run for help if things turn ugly. 

She described other women she knows. She said there are some who love having sex and being paid is a bonus. They look for guys in sexless or sexually frustrating relationships or who are clearly away from home o business and they provide that 'service' for them on the basis (perhaps fooling themselves) that by giving him sex, they might save children from experiencing parental divorce. Others just know a guy is desperate and want sex.

So, there's many types of drug-free, non-pimped out sex-worker.
I think some are almost sexual therapists and they do provide a useful service. 

The second one, whom I spent two nights with was delightful and I used to see her on occasions when I was been back in her area. She doesn't do it any more because she got a decent job and she doesn't want a BF either.  We shared my hotel room when I was in her area and it was better and better each time but with no payment being acceptable, it wasn't a real sex-worker thing with her, even though she freely admits she was one when we met.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview