0 (0%)
Both
1 (100%)
Something Else
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Sandra

King of the condiments!
Brown sauce trumps tomato ketchup as the nation's favourite sauce in new study.

A study of people in the UK conducted has revealed the over-65 age group chooses the condiment over all others due to its tangy and tart taste.

Max

Nope not on the pussy. I reckon the acidity could upset the natural environment of her pussy.

An FB once inserted a red-wrapped lindt ball (without the wrapper lol), and I was to lick her, without removing it, until it was gone. 

"Certainly, Mmmmmm", said I and I was there for longer than I can recall, and she had two or three orgasms.   There was no chocolate visible when she inserted her fingers needing to give herself another orgasm but afterwards, there was chocolate on her fingers so I licked it off them.
And then I licked more from her pussy since she had pulled some of it out as she withdrew her fingers.

Another time it was a slice of Mars that she inserted. Not as nice, it was sort of burny on the back of my throat, which is why I don't eat them. Lidl caramel bars; they're much better :)
Anyway, I love the taste of a natural pussy on it's own with no added flavourings though that Lindt was perfectly acceptable :)   

I've wondered many times since what flavouring girls and women would like to be on a man's cock. That same FB liked my cock when her juices were all over it. She loved her juices, which used to flow from her pussy when she lifted up off me post-orgasm and then she delighted in licking it all up from my stomach and cock.   

Any specific flavours that women like on a cock?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview