Post reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.
Other options
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Sandra
 - Yesterday at 15:15
Posted by Degris
 - Yesterday at 13:07
Quote from: Sandra on May, 22, 2025, I think a guy can suck a cock and NOT be gay.
I think straight guys CAN suck a cock.
I completely agree, in the same way I guy can enjoy anal stimulation with toys. It can be a sensual thing too. But as far as a penis and its *owner is concerned (*note I didn't say ..."human male," the same rules apply i guess. You have to be into them and not be a cock whore! lol  whistle#
Posted by Sandra
 - Sep, 21, 2026,
Quote from: FingerPrincess on Sep, 20, 2026, Hope it's OK to reply to this old thread,

Members can reply to any threads, its nice to see new posts in this one, (I love your username and avatar)

We often have 3somes, I love it when my boyfriend brings back a friend. and he often pops in the bedroom when I am wth a bi girlfriend.