News:

Main Menu

What would it take for you to suck cock?

Started by DS, Nov, 20, 2023,

Guys, what would it take for you to suck cock?

Never gonna happen!
3 (15%)
If my wife or girlfriend asked me to do it in an MMF.
3 (15%)
In a sexless situation and I tired of masturbation it might be an option.
2 (10%)
I'm curious, if the opportunity arose I would try it.
8 (40%)
I'm gay or bi, I would suck cock for a Klondike bar.
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Barepunter

Quote from: dark-shadow on Nov, 21, 2023,
Quote from: Bigbobnc on Nov, 21, 2023, Just something that doesn't appeal to me at all, don't begrudge others but just not my thing

That would have been my response years ago.  For me things changed, not totally sure why.  I can only assume others may or may not have the same change of mind.  Secondary question.  Would you allow a guy to suck your cock?

I would definitely give that a go

proedger

I'll admit it, I enjoyed it a lot when I did it.  It would, now, be for me a powerful jump start sexually.

John1971

Bi-curious, and I'd probably have no qualms about sucking. But I really want one up my ass more than in my mouth....

DS

RodjerKerr

Quote from: dark-shadow on Nov, 26, 2023, So far 9 to 1... that is a lot of cocksuckers!

I've always felt that my brain was my primary and largest sex organ, which TBH, doesn't say much about the size and importance of the more popular male sex organ.  With that said, it's typically my mind that has the most influence on the gratification I get from a sexual experience.  Many times, I'll get into a variety of mind spaces to help my arousal before and during an encounter.  For some reason, my brain finds satisfaction from sexually humiliating experiences, experiences where I feel feminine or sissy-like, experiences where I feel submissive (being penetrated), and experiences where I am objectified.  The act of being nude on my knees in front of of a man, and taking his penis in my hand and placing it into my mouth, and licking it, and working up some saliva and sucking it,and jerking and masturbating it into my mouth, bringing him pleasure and satisfaction, allowing him to penetrate my mouth and use me for his satisfaction, allowing him to ejaculate in my mouth, and swallowing his semen, all would allow me to go to those places in my mind I previously mention, that arouse me sexually.  So, yes, it won't take much for me, at age 62, to take my first cock in my mouth.  I can feel it, I can taste it, I can smell it, I can't wait.  Stay tuned for my rendezvous with my best friend in mid-January.  I'll try to take some pictures, or have him take some of me.

proedger

RodgerKerr, like I said earlier, it would be a powerful sexual jump start for me. 

DS

Quote from: RodjerKerr on Nov, 26, 2023,
Quote from: dark-shadow on Nov, 26, 2023, So far 9 to 1... that is a lot of cocksuckers!

I've always felt that my brain was my primary and largest sex organ, which TBH, doesn't say much about the size and importance of the more popular male sex organ.  With that said, it's typically my mind that has the most influence on the gratification I get from a sexual experience.  Many times, I'll get into a variety of mind spaces to help my arousal before and during an encounter.  For some reason, my brain finds satisfaction from sexually humiliating experiences, experiences where I feel feminine or sissy-like, experiences where I feel submissive (being penetrated), and experiences where I am objectified.  The act of being nude on my knees in front of of a man, and taking his penis in my hand and placing it into my mouth, and licking it, and working up some saliva and sucking it,and jerking and masturbating it into my mouth, bringing him pleasure and satisfaction, allowing him to penetrate my mouth and use me for his satisfaction, allowing him to ejaculate in my mouth, and swallowing his semen, all would allow me to go to those places in my mind I previously mention, that arouse me sexually.  So, yes, it won't take much for me, at age 62, to take my first cock in my mouth.  I can feel it, I can taste it, I can smell it, I can't wait.  Stay tuned for my rendezvous with my best friend in mid-January.  I'll try to take some pictures, or have him take some of me.
Hope it is all you hope it will be and more!

proedger

This morning I masturbated with the intent to ejaculate, by visualizing some experiences I had sucking cock, especially one when I was sitting on a couch naked while I sucked off a male friend standing in front of me-that incredible feeling of giving pleasure and seeing how it feels to the partner just before ejaculation, that head swelling up just before ejaculation and the groans of pleasure following.  Had a powerful ejaculation after two weeks of no cumming. 

Sucking cock is an incredible feeling.  And thinking about it now, naked, has caused me to get an erection!

Sandra

Quote from: proedger on Nov, 27, 2023, Sucking cock is an incredible feeling.  And thinking about it now, naked, has caused me to get an erection!

clap#

Strkofgns

It would only take another willing cock for me

curvy4u2

i'd prefer to start with hand jobs, i've wanted to stroke a big cock for some years now, i'm sure it would probably evolve to oral eventually, no idea on how to find a safe partner for that
Married, pussy free, small penis masturbator

Sandra

Quote from: curvy4u2 on Jan, 15, 2024, i'd prefer to start with hand jobs, i've wanted to stroke a big cock for some years now, i'm sure it would probably evolve to oral eventually, no idea on how to find a safe partner for that

You really need to start masturbating with a male friend (who hopefully is a bit bi-curios too) this could lead to giving each other hand-jobs and maybe later blow-jobs.

Have you never shown your penis to another man curvy4u2?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview