News:

Main Menu

What would it take for you to suck cock?

Started by DS, Nov, 20, 2023,

Guys, what would it take for you to suck cock?

Never gonna happen!
3 (15%)
If my wife or girlfriend asked me to do it in an MMF.
3 (15%)
In a sexless situation and I tired of masturbation it might be an option.
2 (10%)
I'm curious, if the opportunity arose I would try it.
8 (40%)
I'm gay or bi, I would suck cock for a Klondike bar.
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 19

DS

Ok, let's see the results of this poll.  Answer the closest to your feeling on this topic.  Clarify or expand on your answer in the thread.

RodjerKerr

My best friend of 50 years (we are now 62) and I are getting together in January to see a Styx concert, our favorite band of the late 70s.  Planning an overnight hotel visit to see the show, and party a bit before and after. 

In the last 10 years or so, we've been a bit more open about masturbating and our sex life with our respective wives.  We've also discussed some of our interactions with other guys over the years.  He said he has given one guy a blow job many years ago.  I've been naked with a number of guys over the years, but only touching and masturbating each other.  I'm a bit submissive and like to let guys touch me, examine me (playing doctor), and finger me.  No anal intercourse allowed, though.

I can almost say with 99%+ confidence we'll be sucking each other off during our visit, likely before and after the show.  Over the years, the tension has been building, and I can't imagine there is anyway it won't happen.  I'm a little excited about it as this will be my first.  I've always wanted to have a guy's penis in my mouth and feel it swell, hold it in front of me, be on my knees, lick it, taste the precum, and of course, swallow his semen.  I've just never trusted anyone enough to do so, except him. 

Hard to imagine what it will be like being on 'the other side'.  In other words, truly being a cocksucker, having had penis in my mouth, and yes, having swallowed his semen.  To see the pleasure I bring him, to see the buildup of his arousal and excitement, to see and feel his body tense up just before he releases, and of course, being sprayed in the face and in my mouth, as he shares with me his babybatter.  I'm almost certain it will trigger a desire in me for more. I imagine us getting undressed that first time, like two curious little boys, getting in bed with him, naked, and playing with each other's body and penis.  I suspect we may shower together and soap each other up.  Who know's what else? 

Just imagining what this might lead to in my life.  Never ever thought I would do this, or be this, but I'm open to it and excited about it.

I know this may be unappealing to many here, but that's okay.  I understand that too.  As I said, this really has no appeal for me to do this with anyone but him, which sorta has some other implications of our feelings toward each other.  He had told me years ago when we started these conversations that he wanted to put me in his mouth.  I'm curious where things will go after this. 

There will probably be multiple guys weekends going forward, however, they will likely have a different meaning to us than they do to our wives.

If you are interested in hearing about our upcoming weekend, let me know.  I'm glad to share more, including maybe some pictures and videos.  yummy#

curiousukmale

Fantastic! Do please write what happens.
I wish I had a friend like him.

useitorloseit

well the obvious answer would be a sexy feminine T-Girl wanting to have a night of fun with no chance of being interrupted.    Given that situation,  there is no limit to what I might be open to....
open to chat...  PM me

DS

Quote from: useitorloseit on Nov, 21, 2023, well the obvious answer would be a sexy feminine T-Girl wanting to have a night of fun with no chance of being interrupted.    Given that situation,  there is no limit to what I might be open to....

Good scenario I totally missed in my five options.  Real question is how does the Klondike bar fit in with the T-girl scenario?

useitorloseit

Quote from: dark-shadow on Nov, 21, 2023,
Quote from: useitorloseit on Nov, 21, 2023, well the obvious answer would be a sexy feminine T-Girl wanting to have a night of fun with no chance of being interrupted.    Given that situation,  there is no limit to what I might be open to....

Good scenario I totally missed in my five options.  Real question is how does the Klondike bar fit in with the T-girl scenario?
Quote from: dark-shadow on Nov, 21, 2023,

Quote from: dark-shadow on Nov, 21, 2023, Good scenario I totally missed in my five options.  Real question is how does the Klondike bar fit in with the T-girl scenario?

wouldn't take much would it?  LOL   might take less than I readily admit
open to chat...  PM me

Bobknob

hoppy

Quote from: RodjerKerr on Nov, 20, 2023, My best friend of 50 years (we are now 62) and I are getting together in January to see a Styx concert, our favorite band of the late 70s.  Planning an overnight hotel visit to see the show, and party a bit before and after. 

In the last 10 years or so, we've been a bit more open about masturbating and our sex life with our respective wives.  We've also discussed some of our interactions with other guys over the years.  He said he has given one guy a blow job many years ago.  I've been naked with a number of guys over the years, but only touching and masturbating each other.  I'm a bit submissive and like to let guys touch me, examine me (playing doctor), and finger me.  No anal intercourse allowed, though.

I can almost say with 99%+ confidence we'll be sucking each other off during our visit, likely before and after the show.  Over the years, the tension has been building, and I can't imagine there is anyway it won't happen.  I'm a little excited about it as this will be my first.  I've always wanted to have a guy's penis in my mouth and feel it swell, hold it in front of me, be on my knees, lick it, taste the precum, and of course, swallow his semen.  I've just never trusted anyone enough to do so, except him. 

Hard to imagine what it will be like being on 'the other side'.  In other words, truly being a cocksucker, having had penis in my mouth, and yes, having swallowed his semen.  To see the pleasure I bring him, to see the buildup of his arousal and excitement, to see and feel his body tense up just before he releases, and of course, being sprayed in the face and in my mouth, as he shares with me his babybatter.  I'm almost certain it will trigger a desire in me for more. I imagine us getting undressed that first time, like two curious little boys, getting in bed with him, naked, and playing with each other's body and penis.  I suspect we may shower together and soap each other up.  Who know's what else? 

Just imagining what this might lead to in my life.  Never ever thought I would do this, or be this, but I'm open to it and excited about it.

I know this may be unappealing to many here, but that's okay.  I understand that too.  As I said, this really has no appeal for me to do this with anyone but him, which sorta has some other implications of our feelings toward each other.  He had told me years ago when we started these conversations that he wanted to put me in his mouth.  I'm curious where things will go after this. 

There will probably be multiple guys weekends going forward, however, they will likely have a different meaning to us than they do to our wives.

If you are interested in hearing about our upcoming weekend, let me know.  I'm glad to share more, including maybe some pictures and videos.  yummy#

let us know what happens

Sandra

QuoteI know this may be unappealing to many here, but that's okay.  I understand that too.  As I said, this really has no appeal for me to do this with anyone but him, which sorta has some other implications of our feelings toward each other.

clap#

Have fun and tell us about it.

proedger

I have a long time ago. 

I enjoyed it a lot.  It would probably be, today, a very high stimulation activity in my older years.  It would probably be a powerful jump start. 

Most, including myself, are reluctant to share such an intimate activity.  I would say that most men fantasize about sucking cock but want to be perceived as strictly attracted to women, having sex with women only.  My go to sex has been female all my life. 

But sucking cock was a transient thing.  Fantasizing about it now is stimulating if I remember some of the experiences.   

Bigbobnc

Just something that doesn't appeal to me at all, don't begrudge others but just not my thing

DS

Quote from: Bigbobnc on Nov, 21, 2023, Just something that doesn't appeal to me at all, don't begrudge others but just not my thing

That would have been my response years ago.  For me things changed, not totally sure why.  I can only assume others may or may not have the same change of mind.  Secondary question.  Would you allow a guy to suck your cock?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview