News:

Main Menu

What would it take for you to suck cock?

Started by DS, Nov, 20, 2023,

Guys, what would it take for you to suck cock?

Never gonna happen!
3 (15%)
If my wife or girlfriend asked me to do it in an MMF.
3 (15%)
In a sexless situation and I tired of masturbation it might be an option.
2 (10%)
I'm curious, if the opportunity arose I would try it.
8 (40%)
I'm gay or bi, I would suck cock for a Klondike bar.
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Slivers

I have no interest in sucking cock, but I really want to masturbate with a bud. But only masturbate. That being said, who knows what will happen when the lust takes over. Still, at most I think we end up masturbating each other. At most.

Sandra

Quote from: Slivers on Jan, 16, 2024, I have no interest in sucking cock, but I really want to masturbate with a bud. But only masturbate. That being said, who knows what will happen when the lust takes over. Still, at most I think we end up masturbating each other. At most.

Have you never shown your penis to another man Slivers?

Slivers

No, well when I was really young on a camping school trip while taking a shower (group). But I was really young. Definetly not recently and not erect ;).

Sandra

Quote from: Slivers on Jan, 18, 2024, But I was really young. Definetly not recently and not erect ;).

Makes sense  thankyou# 

Slivers

Sandra

Quote from: Slivers on Jan, 18, 2024, But really want to, big fantasy of mine.

You WILL have to start by getting it hard and showing it to other guys or maybe if you just ask a gay guy he will do it ?

Slivers

Quote from: Sandra on Jan, 19, 2024,
Quote from: Slivers on Jan, 18, 2024, But really want to, big fantasy of mine.

You WILL have to start by getting it hard and showing it to other guys or maybe if you just ask a gay guy he will do it ?

Yeah too chicken for that. If only I can walk in on someone, then I would definately join.

Strkofgns

Quote from: Slivers on Jan, 16, 2024, I have no interest in sucking cock,

I said that once, too.  Well, we all make mistakes.....

Slivers

Hahaha, yeah like I said. Who knows what happens when the lust takes over, but I don't see it happen to be honest.

curvy4u2

Quote from: Sandra on Jan, 16, 2024,
Quote from: curvy4u2 on Jan, 15, 2024, i'd prefer to start with hand jobs, i've wanted to stroke a big cock for some years now, i'm sure it would probably evolve to oral eventually, no idea on how to find a safe partner for that

You really need to start masturbating with a male friend (who hopefully is a bit bi-curios too) this could lead to giving each other hand-jobs and maybe later blow-jobs.

Have you never shown your penis to another man curvy4u2?

With the exception of in the gym locker room, i have not, it's finding someone who isn't a nut that would be difficult.
Married, pussy free, small penis masturbator

Slivers

Quote from: curvy4u2 on Jan, 24, 2024, With the exception of in the gym locker room, i have not, it's finding someone who isn't a nut that would be difficult.
Yeah that, haha. Best would be a friend you can trust, but don't want to ruin a friendship.

spunkluvr

Had many group wanks with friends - gay, bi, and straight. I've always ended up sucking them off - they didn't even have to ask!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview