0 (0%)
Night
4 (12.1%)
Anytime
26 (78.8%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Slivers

Quote from: Sandra on Jan, 08, 2024,
Certainly socks off o'clock ;). Depends on the day, on work days I sleep as long as possible so no time to get some me time in. But sure make up for it in the evening. When I have the time in the weekend, I can go all day.

cayo

Best time to masturbate is whenever I have got a erection whistle#

Strkofgns

Quote from: cayo on Jan, 08, 2024, Best time to masturbate is whenever I have got a erection whistle#
or want one.

Max

As far as possible, I will turn all erections into an orgasm. I figure that if my brain associates a hardon with arousal and an orgasm, it'll make him go up anytime I feel an arousal trigger. ;)
It doesn't really matter if I am wrong though :)

Sandra

snowfire

I've been ill and am finally okay...have over a week's buildup and am going to have a nice leisurely go at it this evening  wanking# Sharing that here makes it even better...

Bobknob

Quote from: snowfire on Jan, 10, 2024, I've been ill and am finally okay...have over a week's buildup and am going to have a nice leisurely go at it this evening  wanking# Sharing that here makes it even better...

Nice hope you look at my daughter while you have a go at it

Sandra

Quote from: snowfire on Jan, 10, 2024, I've been ill and am finally okay...have over a week's buildup and am going to have a nice leisurely go at it this evening  wanking# Sharing that here makes it even better...

I am sure it will be a good one (I will be thinking of you)  wanking#

Bobknob

Just done one fully edged on this. Left it without cumming!
Love it!

snowfire

Quote from: Sandra on Jan, 10, 2024,

I am sure it will be a good one (I will be thinking of you)  wanking#

Delayed till tonight, and you will be a delicious focus as I feel my pent up excitement flow  wanking#  cheekkiss#  good# 

snowfire

Just had a hot orgasm with your coaxing image, and reading your last posts.  I do enjoy this site of yours  wanking#  cheekkiss#

Chumwithrum

Quote from: Bobknob on Jan, 10, 2024, Just done one fully edged on this. Left it without cumming!
Love it!

AWSOME Bobknob!!

...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum....

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview