4 (12.1%)
Anytime
26 (78.8%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Sandra

Glad you had such a good time  wanking#

When is you next business trip?

Slivers

Mmm, sounds like a great trip. Too bad about the time difference, would have loved to join you.

Love solo hotel trips, always gets me stroking and cumming. Always pack a toy and lube.

peterBhard

Quote from: Sandra on Feb, 05, 2024, Glad you had such a good time  wanking#

When is you next business trip?

Early March. Another week. I'll let you all know, and hope to chat and masturbate with you all.  wanking#
Dedicated Masturbator. Dirty Old Man. Let's masturbate! Discord peterBhard Skype rupertgiles14

peterBhard

Quote from: Slivers on Feb, 05, 2024, Mmm, sounds like a great trip. Too bad about the time difference, would have loved to join you.

Love solo hotel trips, always gets me stroking and cumming. Always pack a toy and lube.

Indeed, I do! One of these days, we'll get a chance to join up online. I can't wait to enjoy watching you stroke your cock and cum! (And, you, mine!  yes#  )
Dedicated Masturbator. Dirty Old Man. Let's masturbate! Discord peterBhard Skype rupertgiles14

Sandra

Quote from: peterBhard on Feb, 06, 2024,
Quote from: Slivers on Feb, 05, 2024, Mmm, sounds like a great trip. Too bad about the time difference, would have loved to join you.

Indeed, I do! One of these days, we'll get a chance to join up online. I can't wait to enjoy watching you stroke your cock and cum! (And, you, mine!  yes#  )

You two just have to set up a time and get down to it. cheekkiss#

peterBhard

Quote from: Sandra on Feb, 06, 2024,
Quote from: peterBhard on Feb, 06, 2024,

You two just have to set up a time and get down to it. cheekkiss#

And we will, my dear Sandra! I feel the cum rising in my testicles in anticipation!  hot#

Slivers

Well got a small preview on discord, was a lot of fun.

Bobknob

Redwingsfan

Got my hard cock on my hand and stroking away right now

Sandra

cayo

bigclint

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview