Evening
0 (0%)
Night
4 (12.1%)
Anytime
26 (78.8%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Redwingsfan

Well I'm thinking it's time to let loose and grab my hard throbbing cock and stroke myself to an intense orgasm

Bobknob

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 23, 2024, Well I'm thinking it's time to let loose and grab my hard throbbing cock and stroke myself to an intense orgasm

Nice! Give it another good doing.

Redwingsfan

Lickysucki69xo

Cock and vagina worshiper xo

Cutekittyemily

Oh gosh I just had a sexy message from a friend and looked at a video of another friend doing his cum out and now I'm doing one to my silly pussy!! Rub, rub,rub rub it feels soooo good!!!!
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 24, 2024, Oh gosh I just had a sexy message from a friend and looked at a video of another friend doing his cum out and now I'm doing one to my silly pussy!! Rub, rub,rub rub it feels soooo good!!!!
Now your getting me to want to see your puffy pussy and stroke myself now hot#

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 24, 2024, Oh gosh I just had a sexy message from a friend and looked at a video of another friend doing his cum out and now I'm doing one to my silly pussy!! Rub, rub,rub rub it feels soooo good!!!!

Good to hear! I hope you're imagining being touched by all those old men in the care home
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Big.Andy67 on Apr, 24, 2024,

Good to hear! I hope you're imagining being touched by all those old men in the care home

Oh god! Yes and I think I'm going to try and let it happen again😱❤️🙈
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 24, 2024,

Good girl. As long as u want to, go and get as many hands up your skirt as you can
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Cutekittyemily

Good girl. As long as u want to, go and get as many hands up your skirt as you can

Oh god!! Can you imagine? Getting groped up my skirt by lots of them!!!

Pussy rub time again I think 👈👉👆🖕🤌

Big.Andy67

Read your private messages as you masturbate hunni

Cutekittyemily

Read your private messages as you masturbate hunni

I always do 💕

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview