0 (0%)
Night
4 (12.1%)
Anytime
26 (78.8%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Blando

Quote from: Sandra on Oct, 02, 2023,
Quote from: bill697cu on Oct, 01, 2023, I enjoy a good video call masturbation session.

I am to shy to do that.

Don't be shy. Video calls are the best!

Sandra

Quote from: Sandra on Oct, 02, 2023,
Quote from: bill697cu on Oct, 01, 2023, I enjoy a good video call masturbation session.

I am to shy to do that.

Don't be shy. Video calls are the best!

I also don't really have the time and I don't think I would get anything of it, its just not on my 'to do list'

Blando

I don't have a lot of time either but when I do it's a lot of fun.

Blando

Just cammed with a lady friend on Skype and shot a huge load. Skype is a lot of fun. She was using her dildo while I jerked for her.

peterBhard

I luv masturbating with friends on Skype and discord. Cam and audio are very hot, of course, but I also enjoy just sharing pix and stroking with someone who is very horny (or who I can make VERY HORNY!), and then letting them know that I'm about to cum.

Sometimes it's with new friends, and sometimes it's with friends that I've masturbated with for years.

I'm stroking my cock right now enjoying memories of recent jerk off sessions.

I'm very hard right now. And my precum is dripping around my swollen head. I wish you were all watching me now!

'Scuze me while I wait. (Nope! Gonna cum soon!)
Dedicated Masturbator. Dirty Old Man. Let's masturbate! Discord peterBhard Skype rupertgiles14

Redwingsfan

Got my throbbing member in my hand stroking up and down squeezing gently stroking faster and breathing harder. Going to cum very soon and very hard.

cayo

Stroking my shaft and caressing my knob at the moment, going to cum soon

Bobknob

Quote from: carlosmex on Sep, 28, 2023, Im going to masturbate for the next 3-4 hours so if you want to watch (man or woman) hit me up in private message :)
I really enjoy a good chat and beiing watched when I masturbate
Cool hope you had a good session. Would like to catch you doing it sometime especially if we can do a session on Jadzia or one of my other nieces.

Redwingsfan

Stroking my hard shaft and squeezing my balls twitching with every stroke going to cum cum hard

Sandra

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Oct, 12, 2023, Stroking my hard shaft and squeezing my balls twitching with every stroke going to cum cum hard

Do you do it every day?

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Sandra on Oct, 13, 2023,
Quote from: Redwingsfan on Oct, 12, 2023, Stroking my hard shaft and squeezing my balls twitching with every stroke going to cum cum hard
Not everyday but a lot more now then I did

Do you do it every day?

Sandra

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Oct, 13, 2023,
Quote from: Sandra on Oct, 13, 2023,
Not everyday but a lot more now then I did

Do you do it every day?

Like you not every day but I do it a lot.
I fact I have finished all my admin work so I think I will do it now.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview