News:

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (21.1%)
Without any panties on
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Cutekittyemily

QuoteBobknob

That's good Emily next time though you shouldn't move away. You have to let him. Next time go near him and if he touches your bottom just stand still so he can do it. Don't say anything just stand still. Make sure you are wearing a skirt with no knickers under and let him do it. Don't move away be a good girl and let him have some fun.

Oh gosh! So I have to let him? What if he puts his hand up my skirt?
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Bobknob

You want to be a good girl dont you? If he puts his hand up your skirt it's nice. Just stand there and let him do it. It's nice if a old 80 year old man touch your bare bottom. You know you like being naughty and you will be helping him feel better.

Redwingsfan

I'd love to touch your bottom or anything else you'd like me to touch cheekkiss#

Cutekittyemily

Aww thanks
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Redwingsfan

Your very welcome

Cutekittyemily

Do you think I should let that old man touch me too?

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 20, 2024, Do you think I should let that old man touch me too?
If you feel comfortable doing so go for it but if you don't I wouldn't

Cutekittyemily

Would it be nice for him if I did?

Redwingsfan

Probably but it's all in how comfortable you feel don't do anything you don't really want to do

Redwingsfan

What's your bottom look like? So I know what I'm thinking of touching cheekkiss#  cheekkiss#

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 20, 2024, What's your bottom look like? So I know what I'm thinking of touching cheekkiss#  cheekkiss#

It's not actually that easy to take a picture of your own bottom!

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 20, 2024,
Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 20, 2024, What's your bottom look like? So I know what I'm thinking of touching cheekkiss#  cheekkiss#

It's not actually that easy to take a picture of your own bottom!

As previous replies have said Emily, if you don't want him to touch your perfect bottom, just move away, but if you want to make him happy and it makes u feel good, just let him feel away
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview