News:

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (21.1%)
Without any panties on
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Redwingsfan on May, 01, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 01, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 30, 2024,
Quote from: bigclint on Apr, 30, 2024, why was it embarrasing?

Because I just had to stand there and let him do it.
Maybe not a good idea for you to go see that guy anymore

Why? It was nice that I let him do it?
Just that it made you uncomfortable but if it's something you want to keep doing then keep going just don't get caught that could be bad

It's kind of funny coz I like the feeling of being embarrassed about it.
Kinda turns you on and makes your pussy throb and want to be touched  hot#  hot#

Yes
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Big.Andy67

Just that it made you uncomfortable but if it's something you want to keep doing then keep going just don't get caught that could be bad

Kinda turns you on and makes your pussy throb and want to be touched  hot#  hot#

Yes

Good girl
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Big.Andy67 on May, 01, 2024,

Yes

Good girl

It feels kind if nasty to have my bottom groped and my pussy looked at by the old men there and I know it should be kind of wrong but it makes me feel horny when it happens. I get all butterflies in my tummy and I masturbate myself when I get home thinking about it. Is there something wrong with me?
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Big.Andy67

Yes

Good girl

It feels kind if nasty to have my bottom groped and my pussy looked at by the old men there and I know it should be kind of wrong but it makes me feel horny when it happens. I get all butterflies in my tummy and I masturbate myself when I get home thinking about it. Is there something wrong with me?

Nothing at all wrong with you Emily. Wish more were like you!
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Bobknob

Yes

Good girl

I agree. I think you are just submissive sweetheart, which is perfectly wonderful, normal and lovely. Just keep doing what makes you feel happy.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Bobknob on May, 01, 2024,

Yes

Good girl

I agree. I think you are just submissive sweetheart, which is perfectly wonderful, normal and lovely. Just keep doing what makes you feel happy.

So its ok if i want to keep letting the old men see my private and touch my bottom and maybe they try to touch my private too?

Bobknob

Redwingsfan

If that's what you want to do I say go for it

David

You might want to help them wash their hands before you let them touch your cunt.  Such a warm, moist area can catch and grow some germs.

But overall these old men are much safer than the young idiots.

It is a kind and giving thing you do for these old guys. IF it thrills you too, thats wonderful.

David

Quote from: David on May, 02, 2024, You might want to help them wash their hands before you let them touch your cunt.  Such a warm, moist area can catch and grow some germs.

It is a kind and giving thing you do for these old guys. IF it thrills you too, thats wonderful.

One other thing; You have been advancing steadily in the level of involvement occurring on your visits.  Please be careful you do not let the "tingle in your twat" to cloud your judgment about what how bold to be.  People can walk around a corner at any second and the human eye can take a picture in 1/10th of a second. 

I like to see any successful flasher that has carved out a successful scenario to be able to enjoy pleasures of the tingles and the heart-pounding daring thrill.

Besides, if discovered, they might start making you wear knickers on every visit and wouldn't THAT be a bummer!!

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: David on May, 02, 2024, You might want to help them wash their hands before you let them touch your cunt.  Such a warm, moist area can catch and grow some germs.

None have touched my cunt yet. There's only one old man there that has put his hand up my skirt and stoked my bottom cheeks. He is in a wheelchair so I can easy get away from him if I want. I was standing next to him helping him do a jigsaw puzzle with a funny looking bird on it. Neither of us said anything he just did it and I let him for a while.

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on May, 06, 2024,

None have touched my cunt yet. There's only one old man there that has put his hand up my skirt and stoked my bottom cheeks. He is in a wheelchair so I can easy get away from him if I want. I was standing next to him helping him do a jigsaw puzzle with a funny looking bird on it. Neither of us said anything he just did it and I let him for a while.
Glad you got your cheeks touched makes us wish we could touch them  hot#  hot#  hot#  hot#

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview