News:

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (21.1%)
Without any panties on
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Mar, 25, 2024, I went to visit my grandad in the carehome with my mum at the weekend. He isn't very well he is mostly bed ridden now although he was out in a chair when we went. I didn't get chance to do any flashing coz mum was there but they have said I can visit any time. They also said if it was OK with my mum I could volunteer to help at the home.  I wouldn't have to do much just take tea and coffee and also just chat with the residents.
I think it could be good for opportunities to let my private show then. What do you  guys think?
I think it's a sexy idea. Maybe you could model your outfit that your going to wear for us so as to see if it's the right kind of sexy

Max

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Mar, 25, 2024, I think it's a sexy idea. Maybe you could model your outfit that your going to wear for us so as to see if it's the right kind of sexy

That's a really good idea. Maybe barefoot too?

Redwingsfan

You could also go braless as well in something a little tight that's a good one as well

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Mar, 25, 2024, I went to visit my grandad in the carehome with my mum at the weekend. He isn't very well he is mostly bed ridden now although he was out in a chair when we went. I didn't get chance to do any flashing coz mum was there but they have said I can visit any time. They also said if it was OK with my mum I could volunteer to help at the home.  I wouldn't have to do much just take tea and coffee and also just chat with the residents.
I think it could be good for opportunities to let my private show then. What do you  guys think?

Definitely sweetheart try and get some work there so you can flash your pussy at the old men. No knickers,
It will make those poor old guys happy if they can see up your skirt.

Max

Here's an example for you. It's not an instruction so you must decide whether to follow it.

Wear a tight vest-type top, a medium to short skirt and either a pair of strappy high heels or strappy sandals. Even sneakers if you prefer.  If you notice a guy looking intently at your boobs , nipples or anywhere else - simply oggling you, you'll know he's interested. Don't let on that you know he's looking but sometime soon, do something that ensures he can see up your skirt.

Perhaps, drop something on the floor and when you crouch down to pick it up, make sure he can see.
Or, if it's a sort skirt, bend over if he'll be able to see.       
Or, if the situation arises that you say to some guy that you are going to get changed now, before going home, if he follows you to that room and enters it, you'll know he wants to see so you know you can show him :)

Old guys differ from young guys fundamentally in two respects.
They take their time sexually so sex for their friend is much better. 
They take longer to cum, which also improves sexual activity.
Their eyes are no older. They still fancy the pants off younger women - literally, in an ideal world! lol

Just make sure only one guy sees you at a time. If he knows no-one knows he saw you and he thinks you only show him, I think he's more likely to keep it secret and it might develop into more, if you want.

Bobknob

Quote from: Max on Mar, 26, 2024, Here's an example for you. It's not an instruction so you must decide whether to follow it.

Wear a tight vest-type top, a medium to short skirt and either a pair of strappy high heels or strappy sandals. Even sneakers if you prefer.  If you notice a guy looking intently at your boobs , nipples or anywhere else - simply oggling you, you'll know he's interested. Don't let on that you know he's looking but sometime soon, do something that ensures he can see up your skirt.

Perhaps, drop something on the floor and when you crouch down to pick it up, make sure he can see.
Or, if it's a sort skirt, bend over if he'll be able to see.       
Or, if the situation arises that you say to some guy that you are going to get changed now, before going home, if he follows you to that room and enters it, you'll know he wants to see so you know you can show him :)

Old guys differ from young guys fundamentally in two respects.
They take their time sexually so sex for their friend is much better. 
They take longer to cum, which also improves sexual activity.
Their eyes are no older. They still fancy the pants off younger women - literally, in an ideal world! lol

Just make sure only one guy sees you at a time. If he knows no-one knows he saw you and he thinks you only show him, I think he's more likely to keep it secret and it might develop into more, if you want.

Some good top tips there. Hope you can get pussy looked at soon Emily. Does it make you horny knowing that some old man is going to see your young pussy soon?

Cutekittyemily

Oh gosh I went to help out today at the home where my grandad lives. I was nervous because I never had a job before. I did like you guys said and I didn't wear any knickers under my skirt.
I was so excited as well as nervous because I was thinking about getting my private seen by a old man there. It felt sexy being around them with no knickers on and I really wanted to show one of them but I was too nervous to do it.
It was still nice to be there tho, I helped with the lunches and took the tea and coffee round. The other staff there are nice too, they showed me what to do. Most of the residents have dementia and some are like disabled and don't get out of bed. I read to some and did some jigsaws.
I really wanted to let at least one man see up my skirt but I didn't do it.
I'm so annoyed with myself now.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Max

That's just given me another suggestion....

for your first time when showing yourself to them..(no rush to do that), make sure he has dementia. That way, if he wants to report you, he'll have forgotten what he was going to report by the time he goes to do it.   And if he doesn't want to report you, then each time you do it will be a new experience for him :)

Only partially joking. He *is* more likely to forget what he would report, before you get into trouble.

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Mar, 27, 2024, Oh gosh I went to help out today at the home where my grandad lives. I was nervous because I never had a job before. I did like you guys said and I didn't wear any knickers under my skirt.
I was so excited as well as nervous because I was thinking about getting my private seen by a old man there. It felt sexy being around them with no knickers on and I really wanted to show one of them but I was too nervous to do it.
It was still nice to be there tho, I helped with the lunches and took the tea and coffee round. The other staff there are nice too, they showed me what to do. Most of the residents have dementia and some are like disabled and don't get out of bed. I read to some and did some jigsaws.
Don't be annoyed with yourself you went and tried. You're building up the courage to do more. It takes time to get there. I know I wouldn't be able to stop looking when it happens hot#  hot#

peterBhard

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Mar, 27, 2024, Oh gosh I went to help out today at the home where my grandad lives. I was nervous because I never had a job before. I did like you guys said and I didn't wear any knickers under my skirt.

Good for you for being a real helper with the staff and helping the residents! And good for you that you're getting some work experience! I'm super proud of you!

And you were all dressed up super sexy! Right? Did you feel like a hot tart? Sometimes after a work shift, and all dressed up sexy, the fun part is retiring to your room to masturbate. Enjoy yourself! And enjoy your young sexy body!

Flashing your sexy body will come with time and opportunity. Don't force it. Remember why you're doing this. It's for you. Each time you dress up, remember that you are showing guys your sexy pussy, because you want to masturbate.

I sent you a picture of my hard cock because I was looking at the pictures of your pussy. Every one of us here are stroking our cocks to your pussy. I even made a video of me cumming after I stared at your pictures.

You are making many men horny for you!!!

Enjoy yourself!
Dedicated Masturbator. Dirty Old Man. Let's masturbate! Discord peterBhard Skype rupertgiles14

Bobknob

Don't worry sweetheart you did well for your first day. Take it slow you will get there. At least you went without any panties on. That must have been nice being around the old men with your pussy uncovered and exposed under your skirt.
Maybe if you go again you could go into the toilets and have little play with your pussy, getting yourself aroused may help you find the courage to expose it to one of them. Have some fun If you play with yourself don't wash your hands you might get some pussy juice on their lunch or tea cup. That way they can taste you and no one will know. Try to touch yourself a lot when you are there and keep yourself fully aroused and feeling naughty.

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Bobknob on Mar, 27, 2024, Don't worry sweetheart you did well for your first day. Take it slow you will get there. At least you went without any panties on. That must have been nice being around the old men with your pussy uncovered and exposed under your skirt.
Maybe if you go again you could go into the toilets and have little play with your pussy, getting yourself aroused may help you find the courage to expose it to one of them. Have some fun If you play with yourself don't wash your hands you might get some pussy juice on their lunch or tea cup. That way they can taste you and no one will know. Try to touch yourself a lot when you are there and keep yourself fully aroused and feeling naughty.

Couldn't have put it any better myself. Dont feel down because you didn't expose yourself on your first try. As Bob says, perhaps masturbating your gorgeous pussy in the toilet will help you go further next time. Trust me, the men will be soo excited when you eventually expose your beauty to them, and as was said previously, with dementia patients, it will be a new experience for them every time

Why don't you try exposing your pussy while you're alone, and posting the pics here?  We all just want to help you achieve your goal Emily
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview