News:

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (21.1%)
Without any panties on
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Bobknob on Apr, 08, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 08, 2024,
Quote from: Big.Andy67 on Apr, 07, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 07, 2024,
Quote from: Max on Apr, 07, 2024, Next time you are with him, don't show yourself so soon and wait to see if he knocks something else on the floor. If he does, I reckon that's the sign that he wants to look at your pussy again.  So if he does do that, let him see and 'catch' him looking so he knows you saw him looking and ask if he wants a proper look. If he does, then it's up to you what you show him. :)

Oh my gosh will it be ok?
Can u post a pic of what you wore Emily?

This is what I wore Big.Andy67
I took it there just before I started helping x

Wow Emily you look gorgeous!
I guess you had to dress smart rather than like a slut so good for you.
I'm wanking my cock over this picture imagining I'm looking at your cunt showing!
Bob. Sent you a few messages. Not sure if u got them
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Max on Apr, 07, 2024, Next time you are with him, don't show yourself so soon and wait to see if he knocks something else on the floor. If he does, I reckon that's the sign that he wants to look at your pussy again.  So if he does do that, let him see and 'catch' him looking so he knows you saw him looking and ask if he wants a proper look. If he does, then it's up to you what you show him. :)

Wowsers very sexy indeed  hot#  hot#

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Bobknob on Apr, 08, 2024,

Wow Emily you look gorgeous!
I guess you had to dress smart rather than like a slut so good for you.
I'm wanking my cock over this picture imagining I'm looking at your cunt showing!

Yes I had to dress respectable.
OMG Bobknob it's sexy to think you doing that wish I could see it x
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 09, 2024,

Aww thanks it not sexy tho there is dress code.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Cutekittyemily

They said I was welcome to go and help anytime as a volunteer companion.  I won't get paid but they did give me my own badge. It felt so sexy letting that old man see my private exposed.
I think my badge is awesome 💗

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 09, 2024, They said I was welcome to go and help anytime as a volunteer companion.  I won't get paid but they did give me my own badge. It felt so sexy letting that old man see my private exposed.

Well done Emily. Are you going to try and flash your granddad in future, or are u happy just flashing any of the lucky men?
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 09, 2024,
Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 09, 2024,

Aww thanks it not sexy tho there is dress code.
Your welcome hope we get to see more hot#  hot#

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 09, 2024, They said I was welcome to go and help anytime as a volunteer companion.  I won't get paid but they did give me my own badge. It felt so sexy letting that old man see my private exposed.

Fantastic sweetheart, the must want you to keep helping out. Now go back and flash your cunt to more old men. Try and do 2 or three in one day.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Bobknob on Apr, 09, 2024,

Fantastic sweetheart, the must want you to keep helping out. Now go back and flash your cunt to more old men. Try and do 2 or three in one day.

I really want to now I know I can do it.
Is it nice if my pussy gets looked at by old men? Why does it feel so exciting?

I keep thinking about it and masturbating my pussy it feels so naughty.

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 10, 2024,

Keep showing we older guys like looking at your pussy it gets us horny

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 10, 2024,

I need to go again and do it again?

Bobknob

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 10, 2024,

Yes Emily it is nice and naughty thats why its exciting.
You need to go back and do it some more. Having old men look at your sweet youmg pussy is really nice.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview