News:

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (21.1%)
Without any panties on
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 20, 2024,
Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 20, 2024, What's your bottom look like? So I know what I'm thinking of touching cheekkiss#  cheekkiss#
Wowsers wowsers hot#  hot#
It's not actually that easy to take a picture of your own bottom!

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 20, 2024, What's your bottom look like? So I know what I'm thinking of touching cheekkiss#  cheekkiss#

I'm definitely hard as a rock and stroking now cheekkiss#  cheekkiss#

Sandra

You did good Emily (you have a nice bum)  thankyou#

Max

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 20, 2024, It's not actually that easy to take a picture of your own bottom!
Yeh it is lol. :)

Put your camera on the floor, between your feet and, whilst standing over it, crouch down by bending your knees until your bum rests on calves. The take photo :)  Ok, that's not really going to be of your bum but I'm sure it would be beautiful!! :)  yes#  hot#

Redwingsfan

A full length mirror works reall well for the full body pic or the full back pic or you can always do a booty over back pic laying on your tummy is always sexy as well

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Big.Andy67 on Apr, 20, 2024,

As previous replies have said Emily, if you don't want him to touch your perfect bottom, just move away, but if you want to make him happy and it makes u feel good, just let him feel away

I can't explain it but I kind of want it to happen because It would be dirty and pervy.
It's like when I think about a old pervy man seeing or touching me it sort of makes me feel used and cheap and dirty but it makes me feel horny and I always end up masturbating myself.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 20, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 20, 2024, Do you think I should let that old man touch me too?
If you feel comfortable doing so go for it but if you don't I wouldn't

I kind of want it to happen because it would make me feel a little uncomfortable with it. The thought of having to just let him do things would be really embarrassing but it makes me feel so horny to think about it.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Cutekittyemily

As previous replies have said Emily, if you don't want him to touch your perfect bottom, just move away, but if you want to make him happy and it makes u feel good, just let him feel away

It would be so pervy but it makes me masturbate myself thinking about it.

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 21, 2024,

It would be so pervy but it makes me masturbate myself thinking about it.
Nothing wrong with touching yourself when your turned on about something so touch away hot#

Bob73

It's not actually that easy to take a picture of your own bottom!  You did well taking the picture of your bum. I enjoy seeing it  yes#

Cutekittyemily

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was helping out at the care home and the manager told me that I wasn't allowed to wear any clothes. I had to go round with the afternoon teas in the nude and serve the tea and biscuits. All the old men were looking at me and touching me between my legs and laughing about it.

When I woke up my pussy was really wet and I masturbated it.

It felt really good and I made it do an orgasm

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 22, 2024, I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was helping out at the care home and the manager told me that I wasn't allowed to wear any clothes. I had to go round with the afternoon teas in the nude and serve the tea and biscuits. All the old men were looking at me and touching me between my legs and laughing about it.

When I woke up my pussy was really wet and I masturbated it.

It felt really good and I made it do an orgasm
Glad you were turned in by your dream I'm turned on now and going to have to go stroke myself to orgasm hot#  hot#

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview