News:

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (21.1%)
Without any panties on
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 06, 2024, OH MY GOSH

Oh god it happened! I did it!

2 times OMG it felt so naughty. A old man saw my private showing!!!

Well done sweetheart! Details please how did you do it and did he get a good view?
Who was he? What did he do or say?

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Big.Andy67 on Apr, 06, 2024,

Good girl! Did u get yourself off afterwards?

Yes I keep thinking about it it felt really naughty and it makes me masturbate myself thinking about that old man seeing my pussy!!
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Brafetish on Apr, 06, 2024,

Wow! Gear to here! 

Did you love it? Thinking about doing it more often now? Did it turn you on? More details please.
Yes OMG it felt really naughty. Do you think I should do it more I mean it's so naughty he saw my private place.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Bobknob on Apr, 06, 2024,

Well done sweetheart! Details please how did you do it and did he get a good view?
Who was he? What did he do or say?

It was Mr Roberts he's a old man like 70 or something. I did it in his room. I accidentally on purpose spilled some of his tea and when I cleaned it up off the carpet I let him see up my skirt so my private was showing a bit. I kind of squatted down and let my legs open a bit it felt so naughty my heart was beating really fast and I had butterflies in my tummy.
Later on I went to get his cup and he knocked his jigsaw puzzle on the floor so I did it again and he was looking up my skirt lots but I just pretend I didn't know he could see my private.  OMG it was really sexy thing to do I loved it so much. Is it ok or was it a bad thing to do?

Max

Next time you are with him, don't show yourself so soon and wait to see if he knocks something else on the floor. If he does, I reckon that's the sign that he wants to look at your pussy again.  So if he does do that, let him see and 'catch' him looking so he knows you saw him looking and ask if he wants a proper look. If he does, then it's up to you what you show him. :)

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Max on Apr, 07, 2024, Next time you are with him, don't show yourself so soon and wait to see if he knocks something else on the floor. If he does, I reckon that's the sign that he wants to look at your pussy again.  So if he does do that, let him see and 'catch' him looking so he knows you saw him looking and ask if he wants a proper look. If he does, then it's up to you what you show him. :)

Oh my gosh will it be ok?

Max

If you 'catch' him looking and you were to ask him if he saw all of you down there, he might say no. Its a matter for you, your choice, if you ask him if he would like a proper view.
I'm not advising you on what to do but if you are going to do it as you seem keen about, then the way you do it may enable you to do more without any issues arising.

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 07, 2024,
Quote from: Max on Apr, 07, 2024, Next time you are with him, don't show yourself so soon and wait to see if he knocks something else on the floor. If he does, I reckon that's the sign that he wants to look at your pussy again.  So if he does do that, let him see and 'catch' him looking so he knows you saw him looking and ask if he wants a proper look. If he does, then it's up to you what you show him. :)

I'd say it would be ok if your wanting to so do want you want when you want no regrets

Big.Andy67

Can u post a pic of what you wore Emily?
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Big.Andy67 on Apr, 07, 2024,

This is what I wore Big.Andy67
I took it there just before I started helping x

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 08, 2024,

You are one gorgeous girl Emily. If only I was a bit older and more forgetful, I might have been lucky enough to be one of the men in the care home
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 08, 2024,

Wow Emily you look gorgeous!
I guess you had to dress smart rather than like a slut so good for you.
I'm wanking my cock over this picture imagining I'm looking at your cunt showing!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview