News:

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (21.1%)
Without any panties on
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 22, 2024, I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was helping out at the care home and the manager told me that I wasn't allowed to wear any clothes. I had to go round with the afternoon teas in the nude and serve the tea and biscuits. All the old men were looking at me and touching me between my legs and laughing about it.

When I woke up my pussy was really wet and I masturbated it.

It felt really good and I made it do an orgasm

Good girl
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 22, 2024, I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was helping out at the care home and the manager told me that I wasn't allowed to wear any clothes. I had to go round with the afternoon teas in the nude and serve the tea and biscuits. All the old men were looking at me and touching me between my legs and laughing about it.

When I woke up my pussy was really wet and I masturbated it.

It felt really good and I made it do an orgasm

Good girl, it means deep down you really want it to happen.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 20, 2024, Probably but it's all in how comfortable you feel don't do anything you don't really want to do

Ok I'm going to try it if I can. I'll try stand somewhere that can let him do it again. Omg it will be really pervy just to let him touch my bottom again. If he puts his hand up my skirt I'll try to stay and let him for as long as I can. It's making me feel horny just thinking about his old hand going up my skirt but nervous too.
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 23, 2024,
Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 20, 2024, Probably but it's all in how comfortable you feel don't do anything you don't really want to do

Ok I'm going to try it if I can. I'll try stand somewhere that can let him do it again. Omg it will be really pervy just to let him touch my bottom again. If he puts his hand up my skirt I'll try to stay and let him for as long as I can. It's making me feel horny just thinking about his old hand going up my skirt but nervous too.
Well it's definitely making us horny thinking about you doing it hot#

Bobknob

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 23, 2024,

Good girl, yes let him have another go. Stand there and let him do it sweetheart you know its what you want.

Slaythat69

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 20, 2024,
Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 20, 2024, What's your bottom look like? So I know what I'm thinking of touching cheekkiss#  cheekkiss#
It's not actually that easy to take a picture of your own bottom!
Ugh Emily, I need to masturbate to your bum, it's just perfect!

Bobknob

Quote from: Slaythat69 on Apr, 23, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 20, 2024,
Quote from: Redwingsfan on Apr, 20, 2024, What's your bottom look like? So I know what I'm thinking of touching cheekkiss#  cheekkiss#
It's not actually that easy to take a picture of your own bottom!
Ugh Emily, I need to masturbate to your bum, it's just perfect!

I did too! 👍

Cutekittyemily

Oh gosh here we go again!! I'm so nervous right now, no knickers!!!
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Cutekittyemily

Would it be bad if my grandad saw my private?

Blando

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 26, 2024, Would it be bad if my grandad saw my private?
Personally I wouldn't do that in case he tells your mother.

Redwingsfan

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Apr, 26, 2024, Would it be bad if my grandad saw my private?
I don't think that's a good idea either. But good luck in the other showing for sure

Sandra

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview