News:

Main Menu

Flashing people

Started by Cutekittyemily, Mar, 12, 2024,

Should I let men see up my skirt.........

With panties on
4 (21.1%)
Without any panties on
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Big.Andy67

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Mar, 22, 2024,
Quote from: Bobknob on Mar, 22, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Mar, 21, 2024,
Quote from: Bobknob on Mar, 20, 2024, Cutekittyemily where is this place you are thinking of? Tell us ans we will let you know if its suitable.

My mum is always nagging me to visit my grandfather. He lives in a care home for the elderly. There are lots of old men there but I think maybe it not suitable to try and flash there?

The old folks home would be great place for you to have some fun sweetheart.  The men there will all be old men and how lovely it would be for them to get a look up your skirt. It's a safe place too because they won't be able to do anything about it.

Oh gosh but would it be ok? I mean they are all like 70 or older! Would it be ok? It would kind of be like I'm using them to make myself feel horny and be rude.

Trust me, it would give them a nice uplift. What are you planning on wearing in detail? Are you intending on flashing your grandfather too?
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Big.Andy67 on Mar, 22, 2024,
Quote from: Bobknob on Mar, 20, 2024, Cutekittyemily where is this place you are thinking of? Tell us ans we will let you know if its suitable.

My mum is always nagging me to visit my grandfather. He lives in a care home for the elderly. There are lots of old men there but I think maybe it not suitable to try and flash there?

The old folks home would be great place for you to have some fun sweetheart.  The men there will all be old men and how lovely it would be for them to get a look up your skirt. It's a safe place too because they won't be able to do anything about it.

Oh gosh but would it be ok? I mean they are all like 70 or older! Would it be ok? It would kind of be like I'm using them to make myself feel horny and be rude.

Trust me, it would give them a nice uplift. What are you planning on wearing in detail? Are you intending on flashing your grandfather too?

Oh god! I suppose I need to wear a skirt so it can be easier to do it.

OMG! I shouldn't do it to my grandad what if he told my mum!!!
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

Max

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Mar, 22, 2024, I suppose I need to wear a skirt. 

Yes, a skirt would make it simpler; and more excusable/accidental ;)

There's several ways to do it.
1. If you were to have, say, a split up your (long) skirt and you were pulling the fabric aside as if to make it sit better, during which time your Grandfather saw you exposing yourself, it could appear that you did it deliberately.

2. However, if you wear a short skirt (even as long as knee-length) and were to be sitting down, say, reading a book and you have one leg lifted/positioned such that your heel is against your bum and your thigh is against your chest and the sole of your foot is fully on the seat - then - if he sees your special place he will have deliberately looked, won't he? And you can maintain it was accidental on your part.     

So, he'll either stay quiet in case you let him have another look another day or he'll stay quiet in case he would be considered at fault for having looked.

He might, just might, mention to you about it in case you aren't aware that your pussy is on show at which time you can take one of several courses of action.

1. Say sorry for offending him.
That may open the door to him saying he wasn't offended; possibly even that he liked it. 

In that scenario you have control of the situation.

You can either play embarrassed and say it's not fair that he saw you without you seeing him.
(He might fix that).

2. You could say you don't mind because it's only a bit of your body but you know what guys are like so if he wants to look properly, he needs to say. :)

3. Or you could do neither of those and, instead, become dominant saying you'll tell your mother unless he takes his clothes off and lets you see all of him. 

What you would say if he showed himself to you? Is that what you secretly hope for?

I was peeked at by a future step-daughter-in-law of 22. I was laying in bed nude one morning and I saw from the corner of my eye that she was peeking around the door-frame. I stood up casually, without a fuss, and standing sideways to her, I could movement in the corner of my eye, each time she peeked.   

I stroked a little and became hard so she could see what I thought she was hoping to see. After a short while, she held her gaze and gradually she was less discreet and I could see more of her. She was wearing a knitted jumper.

I decided to speak. I said it's OK; I don't mind you looking, if I can see you too - and I let out a light-hearted laugh. Suddenly she vanished and I thought she had gone in a panic but about a minute later, as I was getting closer to cumming, she reappeared in the doorway and was wearing a bathrobe.

I turned towards her to acknowledge her presence and as I let her watch me stroking, she let the robe drop to the floor. 

Long story short.
She stripped and lay naked on the bed, stroking as I played.
I delayed as long as I could so she came first - and she did cum first.
Then, as I was about to cum, she got on her knees on the floor in front of me and licked my thighs and tickled the underside of my balls with her tongue.
With her mouth partially open, I squirted into her mouth with some going on her face. She licked me clean and she wiped her face. She clearly likes cum :)

She let me look really closely at her pussy and I played with her until she came again.

Then she put on her bathrobe and, before leaving the room, she asked we could 'do' each other then next time.
Next time happened too.
We did 'do' each other and we had sex a couple of times. It was really nice to be explored by one who wanted to know stuff about the male body. It was also nice to teach her some new things about sex and orgasms :)

From then on, if she and her BF stayed over with us, he often went to work early and I would later hear her masturbating. Often (about 6-8 times) I would walk in to watch her and one time she walked in to me when she was close to cumming and finished herself off on the edge of the bed, just inches form my face.

I did it myself when she asked me to do it and a few times she took over and played with me.

And it stopped as suddenly as it started, after about 2 months.
To this day, I sometimes get a glimpse of her pussy or her boobs and it's all very deliberate :) 

For some it's taboo and for others, I think, it's a natural way of learning.   

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: Max on Mar, 22, 2024,
Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Mar, 22, 2024, I suppose I need to wear a skirt. 

Yes, a skirt would make it simpler; and more excusable/accidental ;)

There's several ways to do it.
1. If you were to have, say, a split up your (long) skirt and you were pulling the fabric aside as if to make it sit better, during which time your Grandfather saw you exposing yourself, it could appear that you did it deliberately.

2. However, if you wear a short skirt (even as long as knee-length) and were to be sitting down, say, reading a book and you have one leg lifted/positioned such that your heel is against your bum and your thigh is against your chest and the sole of your foot is fully on the seat - then - if he sees your special place he will have deliberately looked, won't he? And you can maintain it was accidental on your part.     

So, he'll either stay quiet in case you let him have another look another day or he'll stay quiet in case he would be considered at fault for having looked.

He might, just might, mention to you about it in case you aren't aware that your pussy is on show at which time you can take one of several courses of action.

1. Say sorry for offending him.
That may open the door to him saying he wasn't offended; possibly even that he liked it. 

In that scenario you have control of the situation.

You can either play embarrassed and say it's not fair that he saw you without you seeing him.
(He might fix that).

2. You could say you don't mind because it's only a bit of your body but you know what guys are like so if he wants to look properly, he needs to say. :)

3. Or you could do neither of those and, instead, become dominant saying you'll tell your mother unless he takes his clothes off and lets you see all of him. 

What you would say if he showed himself to you? Is that what you secretly hope for?

I was peeked at by a future step-daughter-in-law of 22. I was laying in bed nude one morning and I saw from the corner of my eye that she was peeking around the door-frame. I stood up casually, without a fuss, and standing sideways to her, I could movement in the corner of my eye, each time she peeked.   

I stroked a little and became hard so she could see what I thought she was hoping to see. After a short while, she held her gaze and gradually she was less discreet and I could see more of her. She was wearing a knitted jumper.

I decided to speak. I said it's OK; I don't mind you looking, if I can see you too - and I let out a light-hearted laugh. Suddenly she vanished and I thought she had gone in a panic but about a minute later, as I was getting closer to cumming, she reappeared in the doorway and was wearing a bathrobe.

I turned towards her to acknowledge her presence and as I let her watch me stroking, she let the robe drop to the floor. 

Long story short.
She stripped and lay naked on the bed, stroking as I played.
I delayed as long as I could so she came first - and she did cum first.
Then, as I was about to cum, she got on her knees on the floor in front of me and licked my thighs and tickled the underside of my balls with her tongue.
With her mouth partially open, I squirted into her mouth with some going on her face. She licked me clean and she wiped her face. She clearly likes cum :)

She let me look really closely at her pussy and I played with her until she came again.

Then she put on her bathrobe and, before leaving the room, she asked we could 'do' each other then next time.
Next time happened too.
We did 'do' each other and we had sex a couple of times. It was really nice to be explored by one who wanted to know stuff about the male body. It was also nice to teach her some new things about sex and orgasms :)

From then on, if she and her BF stayed over with us, he often went to work early and I would later hear her masturbating. Often (about 6-8 times) I would walk in to watch her and one time she walked in to me when she was close to cumming and finished herself off on the edge of the bed, just inches form my face.

I did it myself when she asked me to do it and a few times she took over and played with me.

And it stopped as suddenly as it started, after about 2 months.
To this day, I sometimes get a glimpse of her pussy or her boobs and it's all very deliberate :) 

For some it's taboo and for others, I think, it's a natural way of learning.   

OH MY GOSH! That is so sexy that all those things happened.

So far I haven't actually managed to let anyone see up my skirt. The thought of letting a stranger actually see up my skirt and see my private in a normal everyday situation has been making me feel very aroused. I masturbate myself a lot thinking about it.
I'm hoping that I can do it soon, the thought makes me feel nervous but really sexy at the same time.

I am going to try it at the care home where my grandad lives the old men there are all so sweet and kind. Some of my friends on here have said its ok to do there.I don't think I can do it this weekend because my mum is taking me to visit grandad but I'm going to ask if I can visit on my own sometimes.

Thank you for your help x
I have bipolar but I'm not mad just different. It makes me do funny things up my skirt sometimes.

peterBhard

Not at all rude, my dear. I'm 71 and I'm stroking my cock right now!  wanking#

Us older guys luv to look up your young pussies! Don't be too surprised if some start rubbing their pants. They'll soon get to the loo for a nice hard cock stroke and cumshot.
Dedicated Masturbator. Dirty Old Man. Let's masturbate! Discord peterBhard Skype rupertgiles14

peterBhard

Quote from: Cutekittyemily on Mar, 21, 2024, couchscared#

You beautiful girl! I'm masturbating to your lovely pictures right now!

I'll cum on your pictures soon. Thank you my dear!
Dedicated Masturbator. Dirty Old Man. Let's masturbate! Discord peterBhard Skype rupertgiles14

Big.Andy67

Don't worry hunni. He won't tell your mum. He'll be too busy enjoying himself
Anyways, he's probably peaked up your mummys skirt as well, so will make him happy to complete the pair
If its dressed like a slut, and its made up like a slut, then it's a slut and i'll wank to it

Bobknob

Quote from: Big.Andy67 on Mar, 23, 2024,

Don't worry hunni. He won't tell your mum. He'll be too busy enjoying himself
Anyways, he's probably peaked up your mummys skirt as well, so will make him happy to complete the pair

I agree with Andy sweetheart try and let the old men see your cunt if possible but don't leave grandad out. His cock and cum made your mum so its nice if you can make his him hard.

Bobknob

You can see her cunt here Max
I'm using her for a wank now, wish she was on now.

Max

Don't know why those didn't show up in her profile list of posts.  Thanks, btw.

Cutekittyemily

Quote from: peterBhard on Mar, 23, 2024,

You beautiful girl! I'm masturbating to your lovely pictures right now!

I'll cum on your pictures soon. Thank you my dear!

It's so sexy you played with your willy xxx it looks really nice x

Cutekittyemily

I went to visit my grandad in the carehome with my mum at the weekend. He isn't very well he is mostly bed ridden now although he was out in a chair when we went. I didn't get chance to do any flashing coz mum was there but they have said I can visit any time. They also said if it was OK with my mum I could volunteer to help at the home.  I wouldn't have to do much just take tea and coffee and also just chat with the residents.
I think it could be good for opportunities to let my private show then. What do you  guys think?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview